Here is the current FHI 360 Recruitment and how to apply. FHI 360 is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Director of Finance and Administration
- Oversee the development of financial, administrative, human resources and operations management systems and processes required to support activity implementation, ensuring compliance with USAID rules and regulations, contract requirements, FHI 360 policies, and host government laws.
- Manage implementation of financial, administrative, and HR policies and procedures that meet activity needs and USAID and FHI 360’s requirements.
- Oversee procurement efforts for the activity including tenders, calls for proposal selection and negotiation with vendors, and management of subcontractors in compliance with USAID rules and regulations, contract requirements, and FHI 360’s policies.
- Ensure compliance with USAID and FHI 360’s policies, regulations and procedures governing the activity contract.
- Develop and manage institutional subcontracts, grants under contracts and government-to-government funding with assistance from the FHI 360 home office support team.
- As a member of the senior management team, play a central role on decision making related to the project, providing succinct and timely information to the SMT across all admin finance and HR activities.
- Play a lead role in budget and planning systems across all elements of the project. Ensure that the budget and audit projections, expenditure, tracking, and reporting are in accordance with USAID and FHI 360’s policies and procedures for compliance and audits, as well as compliance with Ghanaian law.
- Create and maintain financial reporting and tracking systems and provide financial performance updates on activities. Develop and guide the administrative team on annual work planning, and ensure submission of quality operational plans, budgets, and reports.
- Oversees HR management functions including recruitment, hiring, transition, and termination, benefits administration, performance appraisal, and ongoing performance management.
- Upholds the standards of FHI 360 to lead a high performing team and ensure strict compliance to USAID and FHI 360’s regulations and internal controls.
Recruitment Of Deputy Chief of Party/Director of Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Supports the project’s Chief of Party (COP) in developing and implementing an overall vision and leadership for the project and the project team.
- Leads the of annual workplans, budgets and ensure successful implementation.
- Supports the project’s COP in the technical and management responsibility for all project personnel.
- Works closely with other USAID-funded projects in ensuring alignment between SBC strategies and needs of regional and district health management teams, health care workers and clients.
- Serves as one of the project leaders in representation to USAID/Ghana, the Ministry of Health, Ghana Health Service, other donors and institutions, technical agencies and other participating organizations as required.
- Responsible for addressing agreement-related issues, including ensuring that FHI360’s financial controls and systems comply with generally accepted accounting practices that meet USAID standards, and that all activity-procured materials and equipment are safeguarded and prudently and responsibly used.
- Directs the drafting and editing of reports, press releases, communication products (flyers, posters, leaflets, booklets, health worker job aids, etc.) and other documents as required. Demonstrated ability to convert technically complex concepts into plain language desired.
- Leads the response to the specified deliverables, goals of contracts and grant agreements, ensuring achievements in a timely manner and in full support and compliance with FHI360 contractual requirements.
- Completes detailed strategy write-ups, work plans, and delivers quarterly reports and all other reporting requirements.
- Liaises and manages partner organizations involved in country program activities and builds capacity of local organizations and Ghana Health Service elements through the development and implementation of capacity assessments, training courses and other capacity strengthening activities.
- Responsible for the successful implementation of the project and for providing general program and technical direction as well as completion of required reports.
- Manages development of and monitors work plans and budgets; ensure appropriate levels of technical assistance in program operations; coordinates partner efforts in program implementation; and ensures appropriate program monitoring and reporting.
Recruitment Of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Director Social and Behavior Change
- Lead the design, development, planning, and implementation of project evaluation strategies.
- Develop strategies and tools for the design and implementation of specific technical and evaluative components.
- Design and field formative and evaluative research baseline, mid-line, and end line research studies.
- Analyze data sets and technical assessment findings.
- Develop and monitor work plans. Additionally, the ME&L specialist will provide technical leadership on program knowledge management and will work to ensure evaluation and research findings are shared to inform project implementation.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested persons should click on a respective vacancy for application instructions