Here is the current FHI 360 recruitment and how to apply. The FHI 360 is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Laboratory Technical Officer
- Provides technical assistance to project staff to implement activities/interventions to support enhancements in support of the country national action plan for health security and improve JEE scores.
- Participates in the implementation of in-country laboratory enhancement activities.
- Supports national stakeholders in developing or updating national laboratory strategic plans, SOPs and policies.
- Provides technical support based upon expertise with laboratory system strengthening, methods and strategies, current best practices, and established laboratory and operational standards while also being locally relevant and sustainable.
- Helps build capacity in local laboratory stakeholders and leaders to identify and oversee enhancements in laboratory networks.
- Provides support and training to facilities as part of overall capacity building and continuous improvement programs.
- Assists in writing and revising laboratory SOP’s and other laboratory documents.
- Makes recommendations to improve or revise processes and procedures for laboratory functions.
- Provides technical support to improve laboratory systems to support surveillance of infectious diseases.
- Will be required to work with a diverse group of national organizations including the Government and other diagnostic network leaders, development partners, other regional and global project staff and local CDC staff.
Recruitment Of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Technical Advisor
- Provide guidance, training, and mentorship for building the capacity of local government, non-governmental organizations, and private businesses for planning and implementation of WASH activities.
- Maintain a constructive dialogue and technical exchange with field counterparts, implementing partners’ technical staff, and other FHI 360 departments and projects.
- Work in collaboration with the rest of the project team to ensure that activities are coordinated and implemented on schedule and within budget.
- Contribute to the development of high-quality work plans, quarterly and annual reports, financial reports, and other reports as required by FHI 360 and USAID.
Recruitment Of Nutrition Technical Advisor
- Provide strategic leadership to the project’s nutrition portfolio.
- Ensure the technical quality and integrity of the project’s nutrition investments.
- Oversee the development of tools, guidelines, and standards where necessary to improve program implementation.
- Ensure nutrition programming is fully aligned with Government of Ghana’s nutrition and health policies and USAID policy priorities.
- Contribute to project design, learning, and monitoring and evaluation.
- Represent the project in national nutrition technical working groups, networks and forums, and where necessary, support government counterparts in coordination of activities across stakeholders.
- Maintain diplomatic and high-quality interactions and clear and consistent communications internally and with partners in the field.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply