Here are the Ongoing Fidelity Bank Ghana Jobs In Ghana 2020 and how to apply. Various Fidelity Bank Ghana Job vacancies has been declared as follows:
Recruitment Of Applications Support Officer at Fidelity Bank Ghana
- Take ownership of all logged issues – incidents/requests within business application support unit
- Provide technical support to IT projects and initiatives
- Manage and ensure business continuity from applications perspective, ensuring backups are taken according to the bank’s backup policy
- To effectively review all application logs to ensure services are not adversely impacted
- Maintain and update log of all issues arising from all assigned business applications
- Troubleshoot and arrive at root cause of all assigned issues
- Resolve all assigned issues
- Liaise with vendors to support all assigned applications
- Ensure change control procedures are enforced
- Provide technical/application support to users in the Bank.
- Provide on the job training to Branch Systems Administrators/users.
- Manage set-up and installation of new applications as and when required
- Test out fixes/patches sent by vendors before implementation
- Submit weekly issues and resolution reports
- Take on other tasks and projects as and when required
Recruitment Of Business Analyst at Fidelity Bank Ghana
Requirements Gathering and Business Analysis
· Support PM in gathering of requirements through formal requirements gathering methodologies.
· Collation of requirements into standard requirements gathering templates for sign-off
Financial Management – Cost Analysis
· Analyze business proposals to build detailed project cost analysis documents for sign-off
Business Analysis and Benefits realization
· Work with the Head, IT Business to establish and continually improve the governance process, policies and controls in relation to business analysis.
· Analyze Business-Technology touch points identifying potential points for improvement and over-hauling
· Distilling improvement points into requirements for business transformation projects
· Preparing business cases for various projects/initiatives
· Conduct project post-mortems together with the Project Manager to assess the benefits derived from projects.
· Conduct regular reviews of implemented transformation projects and prepare recommendations on deriving fuller value from successfully implemented projects.
Solutions Architecture and proposition
· Analyze the business for points of improvement.
· Work together with PM and various subject matter experts to design best solutions and scalable architecture.
Business Process Analysis and optimization
· Design in concert with Business Units process flows to go with various transformation projects
· Review current processes associated with change projects and optimize the process as crucial requirements inputs.
· Proper documentation and filing of all business analysis documents and reports
· Monthly report on Business Analysis efforts
· Notification of change projects slipping by pre-determined allowed slippages per project.
· Immediate notification of projects for which benefits realized are below set thresho