Here is the Fire Service Forms & How to apply for Ghana Fire Service Recruitment for the current year.
The Ghana Fire Service invites applications from qualified Ghanaians for the Ghana Fire Service recruitment exercise. Below are the procedures to follow in order to apply for the Fire Service Recruitment Forms among others.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Ongoing Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment
- Ongoing Ghana Fire Service Recruitment
- Ongoing Ghana National Ambulance Service Recruitment
Fire Service Forms Requirements
Check the Fire Service Forms Requirements
- You must first Read through the entry requirements very well
- Then have your official name, date of birth, height, active email address, and mobile phone number around to use for the application
- Then have your passport size photograph of 192 X 192 pixels dimension of JPEG/JPG format with size not exceeding 2.0 MB ready to be uploaded.
Fire Service Form Requirements
Check the Fire Service Form Requirements
- You must Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- You must Be of a minimum height of 1.73 metres (5ft 8 Inches) for males and 1.63 metres (5ft 4 Inches) for females.
- You must Be with no criminal record and of good character.
- You must Be physically and medically fit by Ghana National Fire Service standards.
- You must Be within the age ranges stated below for the various category of applicants.
- You must have Four Passes in SSCE/WASSCE, a pass in English Language or Mathematics may be an added advantage but not a requirement or Four credits in the GES Intermediate Level Certificate, including English or Mathematics or ‘A’ Level / ‘O’ Level with credit in English.
How To Buy Fire Service Forms
Check How To Buy Fire Service Forms
- You can purchase an Fire Service E Voucher at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHe 100.00) from the various branches of the GCB Bank Ltd across the country.
How To Buy Fire Service Forms Online On Mobile Phone
- You can buy Fire Service Forms through the SSD shortcode Code by dialing*422*470#
- Then follow the prompt on your screen to allow payment through mobile money on all mobile networks.
- After payment is successful, a Serial Number & Pincode will be sent through SMS alert to your mobile number
- You can also log-on to the fire service online payment portal at : http://www.gognfs.com and select “Buy E-Voucher” on the welcome page then allow payment through Mobile Money, G-money, GCB Bank Account or a VISA card.
- Afterwards An E voucher containing the Serial Number and Pincode is generated at the end of the transaction. Applicants can then proceed to the next page and commence application.
- The payment Feature will be available from Friday, 3rd September
How To Apply For Fire Service Forms
Check How To Apply For Fire Service Forms
- After buying of the E-Voucher, you are to apply online on the Fire Service Forms Portal at: http://www.gognfs.com
- Then Click on the Apply Now button to commence the application process.
- Then enter the serial number of the voucher you purchased and fill out the online application form.
- Then select your type of qualification thus either (JSS, TECHNICAL/VOCATIONAL, WASSCE, HND or DEGREE)
- Then fill the Fire Service Forms with your required information.
- Then upload a passport sized photo of dimension 2 X 2 Inches (192 X 192 pixels) on a white background without a headgear or an eye-wear.
- Afterwards Preview/Review your application and Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- You then receive an instant SMS/Email indicating receipt of application. The SMS/Email include a Unique ID, which will serve as your identity throughout the remaining processes.
- Finally Print a copy of your application report and present it when invited via sms for subsequent recruitment processes at the various regional screening centres.
Fire Service Forms Guide
Check the Fire Service Forms Guide
- The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory and one must provide information in these fields, then click on the NEXT button to progress to the next step until the entries are completed.
- You must ensure that all information submitted are accurate.
- You must Review your information on the summary page by reading through the summary page carefully.
- Click on the EDIT button if you have any changes to be made.
- If you purchased multiple vouchers, you must use the same email address and details used in purchasing the earlier voucher since these details would not change.
Fire Service Forms Deadline – Closing Date
Check the Fire Service Forms Deadline – Closing Date
- Sale of E-Vouchers commences on Monday, 23rd August and ends on Friday, 16th September.
- Online application starts on Wednesday, 1st September and ends on Sunday 19th September
Fire Service recruitment 2021/2022/2023/2024, Fire Service Recruitment Forms 2021/2022/2023/2024, Ghana Fire Service Recruitment 2021/2022/2023/2024, Fire Service Forms 2021/2022/2023/2024, Ghana Fire Service Forms 2021/2022/2023/2024, Deadline for Ghana Fire Service forms 202021/2022/2023/202421, when will Fire Service forms be out for 2021/2022/2023/2024, Is Fire Service form out for 2021/2022/2023/2024, When Is Fire Service recruitment 2021/2022/2023/2024, is ghana Fire Service forms 2021/2022/2023/2024 out, When will Fire Service forms be out for 2021/2022/2023/2024, Fire.gov.gh recruitment 2021/2022/2023/2024, Ghana Fire Recruitment 2021/2022/2023/2024 deadline