Here is the ongoing Fisheries Commission recruitment and how to apply. Fisheries Commission Ghana is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About Fisheries Commission
The Fisheries Commission, is an agency under the Ministry of Fisheries and Aquaculture Development (MoFAD).
The Fisheries Commission invites applications from qualified Ghanaians for the under-listed nationwide job vacancies.
Recruitment Of Administrative Assistant
- Facilitate meetings and produce reports.
- Perform general registry functions including safe keeping of confidential documents in the digitisation of records and documents of the Commission
- Draft memo for senior officers.
Recruitment Of Technical Field Extension Officer
- Provide technical information on aquaculture production to fish farmers.
- Train fish farmers on modern methods of Fish Farming to enhance their productivity.
- Assist in the development of a new input output model to guide aquaculture investment.
- Assist in the enforcement of the Fisheries Laws and Regulations related to elimination of illegal fishing practices.
Recruitment Of Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assist the Senior Accountant in the day to day general accounting duties.
- Receive and process payment
- Collect data for the preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Make entries in the books of accounts and record information.
- Collect data for the preparation and review of sector budget and perform other accounting duties
Recruitment Of Assistant Fisheries Manager
- Collect and collate fisheries data for evidence-based policy decision making and planning carry out Fisheries Extension Services not limited to:
- pond construction (aquaculture) b. fish hatchery management (aquaculture)
- any other duties relating to Fisheries and Aquaculture development collaborate with the Fish Health Unit on issues of fish disease management.
- Post-harvest fisheries reduction management
Recruitment Of Information Technology Manager
- Oversee to the development and maintenance of appropriate platform, Systems, infrastructure and software for the Commission.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Ir database for the Commission
- Ensuite regular maintenance of network connectivity.
- Manage the Commission’s website and update information.
- Train staff on relevant IT systems
Recruitment Of Development Policy Analyst
- Assist in the Review and Formulation of a new Fisheries Sector Development Policy Framework.
- Conduct Quantitative Fisheries Sector Growth Analysis and advise the Executive Director an Policy Options to be implemented to accelerate the development of the Sector
- Assist in the development of a New Fisheries and Aquaculture Growth Model for the Transformation of the Fisheries Sector.
- Conduct periodic Research on Topical Fisheries and Aquaculture related issues
that underpin the growth potentials of the sector.
- Train officers on Quantitative Policy Design, Analysis, Development Planning and Development Resource Allocation.
- Conduct research on the current untapped growth potentials of the Fisheries and Aquaculture sector and advise the Executive Director on feasible growth inducing options to be taken.
- Assist the Commission to develop sector specific performance measurement (MAE) tools
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply
Related Searches: Fisheries Commission Recruitment 2021/2022/2023 , Fisheries Commission Recruitment Portal 2021/2022/2023, Fisheries Commission Ghana Recruitment Portal 2021/2022/2023, Ghana Fisheries Commission Ghana Recruitment Portal 2021/2022/2023