Here are the ongoing Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) Jobs In Ghana This Month and how to apply. Various Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) Jobs In Ghana has been declared as follows:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Ongoing Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority (DVLA) Recruitment
- Massive NGO Vacancies At Friends of the Nation (FoN) Ghana
- New Vacancies at Daily Graphic – Graphic Communications Group
- Ongoing Jobs At Kumasi Compost and Recycling Plant
- Current NGO Jobs In Ghana This Month
- Massive Recruitment Of Health Professionals At Sahel Health Ghana Limited
- Engineering And Mining Jobs at Kinross Gold Corporation
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) Recruitment
- Massive Teaching And Eduation Jobs In Ghana This Month
- Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment Of Trainers
Recruitment Of Field Programme Officer
- Ensure effective operational support to the FAO field programmes and projects executed in the Office; ensure consistency with the Organization’s operational requirements and the FAO’s rules and regulations;
- Participate in the identification, formulation and preparation of programme, project and workplan proposals in line with the new Project Cycle Guide; participate in the preparation of draft project documents; ensure high quality and consistency;
- Ensure that the necessary financial and human resources are in place and that the appropriate goods and services are procured for the effective functioning of projects, in collaboration with others on the project team;
- Coordinate the monitoring and review of project implementation to ensure that all operational activities are carried out in line with the work plan and the project document; coordinate the review of inputs, expenditures and time frames; identify inconsistencies and delays and, when necessary, propose corrective measures to overcome operational constraints;
- Accompany field visits to project sites and/or accompany project managers and/or experts in their meetings with donors and government officials;
- Coordinate the collection, maintenance, distribution and consolidation of technical and operational data. ensuring that all project-related data and documentation is up-to-date in the Field Programme Management Information System (FPMIS): analyse and summarize data from various sources, including FAO corporate systems, draft periodic or ad hoc management reports, verify data, answer queries and obtain additional information on transactions and operational matters;
- Prepare and finalize correspondence of operational nature regarding programme / project matters; initiate correspondence to verify data, answer queries, and obtain additional information on transactions and operational matters, as required.
- Ensure appropriate recording and administrative processing of requests and inputs for FAO’s assistance received by Government, donors or other organizations.
- Review current processes and make recommendations to improve programme/projects’ operational and administrative procedures.
- Perform other duties as required.
Recruitment Of Agribusiness Officer at Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
Role and Responsibility
Recruitment Of Emergency and Rehabilitation Officer at Food and Agriculture Organization
Role and Responsibility
- Provide technical capacity building and monitoring support to the zonal level implementers
- Collaborate closely with technical team and zonal officers and ensure that implementation is aligned with the program strategies
- Be responsible for the semi deciduous forest Zone of the Western North Region and will be supervising implementation of project activities in that zone as well
- Ensure the participation of local stakeholders in the implementation of national advocacy actions
- Be responsible for zonal mobilization, communication and information sharing with farmers, Youth and other project beneficiaries
- Provide capacity development support to the farmers and Youth
- Support social media campaigns
- Assist with development of infographics for project designs and reportages
- assist with the production of monthly report on FoN social media performance
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a respective vacancy above for application instructions
- GES Recruitment And Posting 2020/2021: Application Procedures And...
- Apply: Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment Of Trainers And Pre-...
- GES Recruitment Portal Officially Opened For Recruitment: Apply H...
- Full List Of GES Postings For Teachers 2020 / 2021 Released : How...
- Check And Download GES SHS Selection Register 2020 : Full List Of...
- Apply: NBSSI Relief Fund – Resilience and Recovery Programm...
- Apply: Ongoing Food and Drugs Authority (FDA) Recruitment 2020 /...