Here is the ongoing Food and Drugs Authority (FDA) Recruitment and how to apply. This is as announced in the newspapers. The following recruitment vacancies have been declared at the Food and Drugs Authority (FDA) as follows: Job Title: Head Of Communications And Corporate Affairs.
- Massive NGO Recruitment At Qatar Charity Ghana
- Ministry Of Tourism Ghana Recruitment Portal
- Permanent Staff Recruitment At Forestry Commission Ghana
- Massive Nationwide Recruitment At Ministry of Fisheries and Aquaculture Development (MoFad)
- Apply: Ongoing Recruitment at Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About Food and Drugs Authority (FDA)
The Food and Drugs Authority (FDA) is mandated to protect public health by assuring the safety, efficacy and security of human and veterinary drugs, food, biological products, cosmetics, medical devices, household chemical substances, tobacco and the conduct of clinical trials in the country.
The FDA, recently accorded a WHO Maturity Level 3 rating is conducting a search for a digitally savvy, results driven, engaging, resourceful and creative Head of Communications and Corporate Affairs to lead its Communications and Corporate Affairs Department.
- Development of communications and external relations strategy to support the delivery of FDA’S mission and strategic objectives
- Create and implement communications and reputation
- management plans that enhances FDAs image and reputation among all stakeholders (government, businesses, public, international partners etc.).
- Build mutually reinforcing relationships with traditional and new media platforms via the development of compelling
content that projects FDA’s programmes and activities.
- Proactively highlight emerging issues, threats and consolidate these into a crisis response & management plan to minimize impact on operations and the Authority’s reputation.
- Drive strategies that supports strong internal communications
aimed at enhancing employee pride and engagement.
- Develop comprehensive digital strategy, oversee the Authority’s social media accounts in support of the communication objectives of the Authority
- Enhance FDA’s reputation via the development of programs, and message content in support of FDA’s priorities and objectives
- Develop and implement a communications strategy that leverages multiple communications channels to ensure effective reach and impact.
- Proactively develop engagement strategies to influence key publics on regulatory, compliance and legislative developments.
- Lead, manage and inspire a team of Communications
professionals to help deliver the communications strategy of
- The repurposed role will be responsible for drawing up and implementing an effective communications and stakeholder management strategy to maximize FDA’s impact in Ghana and across the Africa region. As a member of the extended management team, the role-holder will lead in the development and delivery of a communications strategy, using all available channels to communicate and amplify FDA’s mission. This will include advice on building and sustaining relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and agencies aimed at enhancing a better understanding and awareness of FDA’s mandate.
- The role reporting into the Deputy Chief Executive – Corporate Services will work closely with the Chief Executive on varied communication, advocacy and crisis management challenges confronting the Authority. The successful candidate will lead a team of Communications and Corporate Affairs Department.
- A minimum of a Master’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Mass Communication, Communication Studies, International Relations, Social Science or any other relevant
fields. Membership of a relevant professional body would be an advantage
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years post-Bachelor’s Degree relevant work experience in a reputable organisation, five (5) years of which must be in a senior management position.
- The successful candidate must have good knowledge of communications, marketing or lobbying. Experience of communicating policy objectives, of working with the relevant government MDAs and of building credibility and influence with various Stakeholder groups. It is essential for the role holder to build good relations with colleagues within the FDA and partner agencies. He/She should be able to build and leverage a network to support FDA’S strategic objectives. He/ She should be able to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Presentation and advocacy, engagement and internal communications
- Report Writing and content development & editing
- Video, website and digital communication
- Public Sector Know-How
- Knowledge and understanding of the Public Administration System of Ghana (preference).
- Knowledgeable in financial management & understanding of public procurement practices
- Knowledge of Public Sector Administrative Procedures will be an added advantage.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV’s and cover letter to the following email address: [email protected]
- State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email
Deadline for the submission of application is Friday 30th September.