The leadership of the Teacher Trainees Association of Ghana (TTAG) has instructed 2016, 2017 And 2018 batch of trained teachers from the various colleges of education who have still not been posted to submit their documents once again for posting. This was made known through the TTAG Weekly Journal (TWJ) with the statement:
“TWJ is not ending their persuit towards serving this issue postings at all. We have laid down plans we would embark on to help our unposted trained teachers. Starting from this week, we’re gathering all details of trainees who are victims of their problem, and together with the leadership of TTAG, we will help channel all grievances and concerns to the stakeholders for redress on an evidence based plan”
In an Earlier statement, Trained Teachers Were Asked To Submit DetailsTo Regional Offices For Postings
- GES Recruitment Of 2016, 2017 And 2018 Batch Of Trained Teachers
- Full List Of GES Postings For Teachers 2020
- How To Check Your GES Posting 2020
- GES Teaching Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- GES Non Teaching Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- GES Recruitment Aptitude Test 2019 / 2020 Full Details and Topic Areas
- GES Auxiliary Staff Recruitment 2020 Application Procedures
- NTC Opens Registration For All Teachers To Get A License Without Taking Exams
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Invites More Application From More Applicants Online
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’s Online Application Process
Documents To Submit For Posting
The TTAG Weekly Journal (TWJ) continued to urge all 2016, 2017 And 2018 batch of college of education graduates who have still not been posted to forward the Following documents to the Whatsapp number: 0544871278 or 0249179818 or 0249382136. Or email to [email protected]
- Full Name
- Name of College Attended
- College Index Number
- A scanned copy of your Licensure Certificate
- A scanned copy of your college certificate
- A scanned copy of your National Service Certificate.
- Year Of Completion
- Click Here To Submit Details
The Official Release
Below is the Official Release, you can as well visit the TTAG Weekly Journal (TWJ) Facebook page for details:
Kindly share this article to inform others. There is a whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can also join our Telegram forum to make all your enquiries known. Here is the forum: >>> Job Vacancies Announcement And Teacher Discussion Forum <<<
- Ongoing Parliamentary Service of Ghana Recruitment 2020
- Full Details: NABCO To Begin Recruitment Of 100,000 Trainees
- Apply Here: Ghana Statistical Service Reopens Application For Fie...
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Interview Questions And Answers For...
- GES Recruitment 2019/2020 New Application Procedures
- About 27,000 Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff To Be Recruited In 2...