The Management of Ghana Education Service (GES) officially released the complete list of all GES promotion aptitude test centers for the 47,323 GES candidates who will be participating in the promotion test at 48 centers nationwide. The GES promotion aptitude is scheduled for two days and is to take place on 20th and 21st of February nationwide.
Kindly Share To All Colleagues, There Is A Whatsapp Share Button Below This Article
You can also join our Telegram forum to make all your enquiries known. Here is the forum: >>>Teacher Discussion Forum <<<
- GES Promotion Aptitude Test Full Details
- GES Reveals Scope And Examination Date Of The GES Promotion Aptitude Test
- Download GES Promotion Aptitude Test Questions And Answers
- UEW Admission Application Procedures
- Download GES Lesson Plan All Subjects
- Online Ghana Passport Application Procedures Updated
The GES promotion aptitude test would be conducted in 49 centers across the country in all 16 regions. The management of Ghana Education service wishes to bring the following information to the attention of candidates who have been shortlisted for the promotion aptitude test and hence announces the following centers for the promotion aptitude test . Candidates applying to the rank of Assistant Director 11 (AD 11) will take the exam on February 20th, while Candidates applying to the rank of Principal Superintendent (PS), Assistant Director (AD 1) and Deputy Director (DD) will take the test on February 21,
- Candidates will receive an SMS with their information for the test.
- candidates will be issued with index numbers which must be used on the testing document
- candidates should arrive at the center at least one before the test start
- candidates should bring along a valid photographic National ID
- candidates should bring along original copies of their last promotion or upgrade letters, and original certificates in the case of those who qualify based on their masters degree
Find below the official exam centers for the GES promotion aptitude test :