Gbewaa College of Education is recruiting to fill Administrative & Teaching Staff vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About Gbewaa College of Education
Gbewaa College of Education, Pusiga is a renowned public teacher education institution in the Upper East Region of Ghana and affiliated to the University of Ghana, Legon under the new teacher education reform. It is announced for the information of the general public that suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply for the various vacancies in both Teaching and Non-Teaching areas.
Recruitment Of Auditing Assistant
- Applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree (Accounting option) awarded by a recognized institution or relevant professional qualification.
- 0R Applicants must hold a Higher National Diploma (Accounting) or University Diploma plus four 4) years of relevant experience. Applicants must be computer literate and must exhibit a high sense of judgment, initiative, and integrity.
Recruitment Of Senior Procurement Clerk
- He/She must have served as Procurement Clerk Grade I in a Collge of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least three (3 years)
- Applicants must hold a relevant Diploma in Business Studies or equivalent certificate (purchasing, supply/Logistics, and Procurement) from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must be computer literate.
Recruitment Of Plumber
- Applicant must hold NVTI (plumbing) or its equivalent certificate plus
- three (3) years of relevant experience. Applicants must be computer literate. HND is an added advantage.
Recruitment Of Teaching Staff
- French Tutor
- Music and Dance Tutor
Applicants must have M. Phil in the relevant subject area Both first and second degrees must be in the same relevant subject area. Ph.D. is an added advantage.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested applicants should submit Cover Letters (indicating position applied for), Curriculum Vitae indicating three (3) referees)Copies of Certificates and Copies of transcripts.
- Applications may be personally delivered or sent through the postal address below:
THE PRINCIPALL GBEWAA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
PUSIGA-UPPER EAST REGION
Not later than 5:00 pm on Friday, 22 2021.