The Ghana Education Service (GES) has officially released the GES Appointment Letter for Newly Trained Teachers to check their Appointment Letters on the GES posting portal.
The GES Appointment Letter have been uploaded for Newly Trained Teachers. Follow the procedures below to check your GES posting.
Kindly Share With The Whatsapp Share Button Below This Article. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About GES Appointment Letter For Newly Trained Teachers
- The Ghana Education Service (GES) announces to Newly Trained Teachers that the GES Appointment Letters have been released.
- The GES Posting Portal is opened to print your GES Appointment Letter For Newly Trained Teachers from now until further notice
- All eligible Newly Trained Teachers are to check their GES Appointment Letter using the procedures below.
How To Print GES Appointment Letter For Newly Trained Teachers
- First visit the GES Appointment Letter Portal : http://www.gespromotions.gov.gh/
- Then click on the ” e-voucher Card” button to buy the GES Posting E Voucher, The cost of GES Posting E voucher is GH₵10.00
- Afterwards Log in to GES Appointment Letters Portal: gespromotions.gov.gh
- Then enter your index number and the evoucher code generated in the steps above and click submit.
- You can now access and print your posting and appointment letters if you were shortlisted.
- Then submit to access your GES Posting
- Afterwards Print out your GES posting details as displayed
- Then Submit it to the Regional Education Office where you have been posted for further processing
GES Appointment Letter For Newly Trained Teachers 2022/2023/2024, GES Appointment Letters For Newly Trained Teachers 2022/2023/2024, GES Appointment Letter 2022/2023/2024, GES Appointment Letter for University Graduates 2022/2023/2024, How To Print GES Appointment Letter 2022/2023/2024, Is GES Posting Of Newly Trained Teachers Out, Has GES released Posting Of Newly Trained Teachers