The GES Posting for the various Batches of Trained Teachers, Colleges And University Graduates Has Been Officially Released. This are postings for the recent GES recruitment of Trained Teachers, Colleges And University Graduates. This was made known in a release stamped and signed by GES directed to all Regional Directors.
Kindly Share With The Whatsapp Share Button Below This Article. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- What To Do After Checking Your GES Postings
- GES Study Leave With Pay 2020 / 2021: Forms, Approved Courses, Postings And Requirements
- All About GES Promotion 2020 /2021
- All About GES Promotion Aptitude Test 2020 / 2021
GES Appointment Letter And Posting For All Newly Recruited Teachers
The release of GES appointment letters and posting as announced by GES reads as follow:
APPOINTMENT OF NEWLY TRAINED TEACHERS IN THE GHANA EDUCATION SERVICE
Management of the Ghana Education Service, announces for the information of the general public, particularly those who
- Completed and passed the College of Education examinations in 2019 and those of 2017 and 2018 considered under the mop-up exercise passed the teacher licensure exams
- completed the mandatory National Service applied for recruitment into the Service on the GES portal that the appointment letters for shortlisted applicants have been released.
HOW TO ACCESS GES APPOINTMENT LETTERS
Appointees are to report to the Regional Directors with their appointment letters. certificates and other documents for further directives before reporting to the school.
The Official Release
How To Check Full GES Postings For Trained Teachers, Colleges And University Graduates 2020 / 2021
Procedures stated by the Ghana Education Service (GES) for the GES Posting Of Trained Teachers From Colleges of Education are as follows are as below:
- Frist Logon to htttps://gespromotions.gov.gh to access your GES postings 2020 / 2021.
- Then Pay 10.00gh through MTN Mobile Money
- Afterwards Print out your posting details
- Then Submit it to the Regional Director for Education in the region of your new posting before reporting to your school.
- You are to check the GES Postings Of Trained Teachers From Colleges of Education list on the GES website for shortlisted teachers and pay Ghc10 through the MTN mobile money platform in order to print your GES appointment letters.
- Afterwards you are to report to the regional directors with your appointment letters and certificates for further directives.
Documents Required To Be Presented To The GES Regional Directors To Finalize Your GES Posting
You are to submit the following documents to finalize your GES Posting Of Trained Teachers From Colleges of Education:
- Submit Your college / university diploma or degree certificates
- Submit Your national service certificate,
- Submit Your licensure exams certificate
- Submit Your Birth certificate.
- Submit Any national ID card
- Submit A SSNIT Biometric card
- Submit Your Bank Account Details
How To Buy E voucher Online To Check GES Posting Of Trained Teachers From Colleges of Education.
Check the detailed guide below on How To Buy E voucher Online To Check GES Posting Of Trained Teachers From Colleges of Education.
How To Buy E voucher Offline To Check GES Posting Of Trained Teachers From Colleges of Education.
Check the detailed guide below on How To Buy E voucher Offline To Check GES Posting Of Trained Teachers From Colleges of Education.
How To Check and Download Your Appointment letter For Trained Teachers From Colleges of Education
Check the detailed guide below on How To Check And Print GES Appointment Letter for GES Posting Of Trained Teachers From Colleges of Education.