In a release dated 30th September , the Ghana Education Service (GES) is hereby recruiting for auxiliary personnel namely: Administrators, Accountants, Laborers, Watchmen, Cooks, Pantry, Artisans (Electricians, Carpenters, Masons, Plumbers), Cleaners, Clerks, Typist and Store Keeper.
The release reads as below : Applications are hereby invited from interested and qualified persons into the Ghana Education Service as auxiliary personnel.
- GES Teaching Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- GES Non Teaching Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- GES Recruitment Aptitude Test Full Details and Topic Areas
- GES Auxiliary Staff Recruitment 2020 Application Procedures
- NTC Opens Registration For All Teachers To Get A License Without Taking Exams
Table of Contents
Enlisted Recruitment Positions
- Artisans (Electricians, Carpenters, Masons, Plumbers)
- Store Keeper
Mode Of Application
Interested persons are to go for a Non- Teaching Staff Recruitment Form from the account office of the Hohoe Education Service in the Volta Region. Applications are to be addressed the Director General and submitted through the Municipal and regional directors.
Note that this recruitment is for the Hohoe Ghana Education Office.
Attachments to the application should include:
- Certified Certificates
- Non- Teaching Staff Recruitment Form (available at the account office)
- 4 passport Size photographs
- Reccomendation letters for those currently doing voluntary work with GES
- Photocopy of any national ID card
Applications should be in four sets and should be submitted to the regional director of education, Hohoe for further processing and submission to the regional director.
Deadline For Submission Of Application
Closing Date for submission of all application letters and its required attachments is Tuesday, 8th October.
Here Is A Copy Of The Letter
Should you need any clarifications read the release below or contact the Hohoe Education Office.