Here is the GES biometric 2nd Batch registration Date and Schedule for the GES biometric registration 2nd Batch for newly posted teachers.
The Ghana Education Service (GES) has released GES 2nd Batch IDs and biometric registration list for teachers. The 2nd Batch biometric registration Date, Schedule And Venue have now been released for such teachers. The GES biometric registration is being done region by region at the stipulated schedule below.
This article contains the GES biometric registration 2nd Batch Date and Schedule for the GES biometric registration schedule for Greater Accra Region, Volta Region , Central Region, Western Region, Western-north, Ashanti Region , Oti Region , Northern Region , Savanna Region, North-East Region , Bono Region , Ahafo Region , Bono East Region , Eastern Region , Upper East Region and Upper West Region.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Teacher Discussion Forum <<
- GES Staff IDs List For Biometric Registration
- Newly Posted Teachers With Staff IDs To Be Validated For Payment Of Salary
- The Biometric Registration Of Newly Recruited Teachers Resumes April 21: Full Details
- GES Study Leave With Pay: Forms, Approved Courses And Requirements
- GES Study Leave Postings Procedures
GES Biometric Registration Date, Schedule And Venue For All Newly Posted Recruited Teachers
GES biometric registration date, schedule and venue are as stated below: Venue for all the following regions is Ghana National Association of Teachers (GNAT ) Hall in the region of Greater Accra Region, Volta Region , Central Region, Western Region, Western-north, Ashanti Region , Oti Region , Northern Region , Savanna Region, North-East Region , Bono Region , Ahafo Region , Bono East Region , Eastern Region , Upper East Region and Upper West Region.
|S/N||REGION||START DATE||END DATE|
|1||ASHANTI||19 April||23 April|
|2||BRONG AHAFO||24 April||25 April|
|3||CENTRAL||27 April||29 April|
|4||EASTERN||22 April||26 April|
|5||GREATER ACCRA||22 April||23 April|
|6||NORTHERN||19 April||24 April|
|7||UPPER EAST||25 April||28 April|
|8||UPPER WEST||30 March||30 April|
|9||VOLTA||19 April||21 April|
|10||WESTERN||28 April||3 May|
Documents Required For GES Biometric Registration 2nd Batch
- appointment letter
- Employment Form (From the office)
- Biometric SSNIT ID card or number
- Birth Certificate/Baptismal card
- Bank Account details
GES Biometric Registration Requirements 2nd Batch
- You are required to wear your nose masks
- Carry along hand sanitizers.
- You are to observe strict social distancing in addition to the above to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic.