Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Teacher Discussion Forum <<
- GES Promotion Aptitude Test Full Details
- Download GES Promotion Aptitude Test Questions And Answers
- GES Reveals Scope And Examination Date Of The GES Promotion Aptitude Test
- How To Access GES Promotion Results, Promotion List, Letters And Aptitude Test Results
- GES Officially Study Leave With Pay Forms
- Apply: One Year Top Up Degree For Diploma Teachers – Application Forms
Table of Contents
ICT Coordinators Responsibilities
- To maintain the school’s information technology systems and networks.
- Continuously improve student learning and academic achievement through the utilization of contemporary technological tools.
- Maximize system effectiveness and efficiency
- Oversee and coordinate educational technology initiatives that enhance both teaching and learning in the school.
- To lead in improving the educational success of students through new educational technologies and innovate ways to support all students.
- To oversee the addition of technology to the curriculum of a school and to help integrate this technology into specific lessons and decide which academic programs should use more technology
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs, maintenance activities and data restoration
- Maintain and respect the confidentiality of student and staff personal information.
- Supervise and maintain access to the administrative network, students’ records system, the school website, social media site, the financial system, and other systems.
- Any other responsibilities that are assigned to you.
GES Recruitment Requirements
Applicants MUST meet the following criteria for consideration:
- Completed and acquired a degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Must be a critical thinker and problem solver with great attention to details.
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration
- Solid knowledge of IT systems and applications.
- Completed the mandatory National Service.
- Available to work where your services are needed.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested applicants should email their CV and other relevant documents to [email protected]
Deadline: September 3rd