The management of the Ghana Education Service (GES) has officially opened the GES recruitment portal for University Graduates recruitment. Below is how to apply for the GES Graduate Teacher Recruitment as well as the documents required for a successful registration.
Kindly Share With Others, Use The Whatsapp Button Below This Article. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Apply: GES Recruitment Portal For University Graduates Officially Opened
- GES Teaching Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- How To Check Your GES Posting
- GES Non Teaching Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- GES Recruitment Aptitude Test Full Details and Topic Areas
- GES Auxiliary Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- Full List Of GES Postings For Teachers
GES Recruitment For University Graduates Application Procedures : How To Apply
- To start the registration go to www.gespromotions.gov.gh and click on “Recruitment” tab. Or just visit gespromotions.gov.gh/apply_recruitment .
- You can as well access the GES recruitment form here
- Afterwards Provide the following details in the “Personal Details” section
- Your first name
- Your Last name
- Your Date of birth
- Your Place of birth
- Your region of birth
- Your Nationality
- Your Marital status
- Your Your E-mail
- Phone number
- Then Provide the following details in the Certificate Section
- Your GTLE number
- Your index number
- Your NSS number
- Your District of NSS posting
- Your Region of NSS posting
- Your Year of completing NSS
- Afterwards navigate to the upload section, and upload your passport picture and certificates with the following steps
- Navigate to the file upload passport picture section, then click choose file, select your passport picture from your files and click on the upload passport picture button
- Afterwards Follow the same procedure above to upload your various certificates
- After uploading your certificates, go look through the previewed application to make sure your details are correct. The areas you uploaded your document should be GREEN and VIEW DOCUMENT button should show.
- Finally click on the submit application button will to submit the form.
Documents Requirements For GES Graduate Recruitment
The Documents Needed for Graduate Employment in the GES include the following;
1.Your birth Certificate
Your Birth Certificate contains information such as full name, the time and date of birth, the place of birth, and information about the parents of the child.
2.Your Senior High School Certificate (WASSCE/SSCE)
The West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) is administered to school candidates in the third year of Senior High School and to private candidates.
The examination is conducted twice a year – May / June for school candidates only and in September.
The Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE) has been in the system before being changed to WASSCE. Educational Institutions still accept holders of the SSCE in all endeavors.
This Certificate is needed by the Ghana Education Service to ascertain your qualification into the University.
3.Your Junior High School Certificate(BECE)
The Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) is the main examination to qualify students for admission into secondary and vocational schools in Ghana, and Nigeria. It is written after three years of junior high school education.
This Certificate is needed by the Ghana Education Service to confirm your qualification into the Senior High School
Check This Out: How to register online as a Fresher at the University of Ghana
4.Your SSNIT Number/TIN
The Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT) number is need by every employee of the Ghana Education Service.
How to Register for SSNIT
You will have to produce your Social Security number(s) with any one of the following:
National Identification Card
National Health Insurance Card
5. Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
The Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) is a unique Identification number issued to taxpayers and potential taxpayers. Getting a TIN is free.
To pay tax, one must get a TIN. It is an offence to not have a TIN as a taxpayer
It is also a very essential document needed by the Ghana Education Service for recruitment.
How to get a TIN
You need a colored copy of any of the following documents to apply:
Valid Drivers’ License,
National Identification Card,
However, if you don’t then you should:
go to your Domestic Tax Revenue Division office
email the GRA Head Office,
5.Your NTC Teacher Licensure Certificate
The Ghana Education Service shall employ graduates who successfully acquired the Ghana Teacher Licensure Certificate or the license itself.
the National Teaching Council (NTC) is the only instruction BACKED BY LAW TO ISSUE LICENSE TO TEACHERS.
The Education Act, 2008 (Act 778) makes provision for the implementation of Teacher Licensure in Ghana. According to Act 778, the National Teaching Council (NTC) is to “register teachers after they have satisfied the appropriate conditions for initial licensing and issue the appropriate license”.
The purpose of the Licensing Examination is to enable qualified teachers acquire a professional license and also prepare teachers to meet the demands of the National Teachers‘ Standards of possessing the minimum knowledge, skills, values and attitudes necessary to deliver effectively in schools.
An undergraduate certificate is a focused, structured and interrelated set of courses that enhances the undergraduate experience in an emerging academic area, addresses a professional development need, or provides “step-up” preparation for a degree program.
It is that certificate that qualifies you to work with the Ghana Education Service.
It is acquihired upon completion of your course of study in the University.
E.g. Bachelor Degree in Accounting Certificate etc.
7.National Service Certificate
National Service Certificate (NSS)Is issued to a graduate after a successful c0mopletionofhis or her mandatory National Service.
It is one document that is very essential in the GES recruitment process.
The passport picture is needed to indicate your facial identity as you apply to be recruited into the Ghana Education Service.