GES Inter Regional Transfer 2022/2023 has commenced.
The Ghana education service has announced commencement of inter regional and inter district reposting. This is as announced on the social media platforms of GES.
Kindly share this article with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Telegram Group For Teachers. Here is the Group: >>> NTC Licensure Exams And Teacher Discussion Forum <<
- GES Study Leave With Pay: Forms, Approved Courses, Postings And Requirements
- GES Promotion Aptitude Test Full Details
- Download GES Promotion Aptitude Test Questions And Answers
- UEW Admission Application Procedures
- UCC Admission Application Procedures
- Download GES Lesson Plan All Subjects
- NTC Registration For All In Service Private And Public Sector Teachers
About GES Inter Regional Transfer
- Issuance of GES Inter Regional Transfer assurance letters begins from 11th August – 30th September 2022.
- The processing of applications to the headquarters will also begins in September 2022 and take effect from the beginning of the next academic year(January 2023).
- Kindly take note of the duration of the exercise as there will be no extension thereafter.
GES Inter Regional Transfer
How To Apply For GES Inter Regional Transfer
- First obtain an Assurance from their Region of choice through their District/MunicipaI/Metro Directors of Education.
- Regional Directors will then declare their objection or otherwise, by issuing an assurance letter to the applicant.
- After securing the assurance letter, you are to apply for Reposting from your current District.
- The District Director then writes a covering letter, after the applicant has completed an inter-regional form and attached all necessary documents (Eg. Current Payslip, Assurance Letter, Certificates, Bank Clearance, etc).
- The District Director will then forward the your documents to the Regional Education Office for onward submission to the Director- General for final approval. After the Director-General’s approval is given, the Regional Director issues a release letter to the applicant to complete the repostingn process.
- NOTE: A teacher seeking Inter Regional reposting can only be released by the Regional Director after the Director-General has given final approval to the applicant.
GES Inter District Transfer
How To Apply For GES Inter District Transfer
- First obtain an Assurance letter from a preferred District within the Region where vacancies exist.
- The receiving District Director declares objection or otherwise, by issuing an assurance letter to you.
- After securing the assurance letter, you then apply for Reposting from your current District.
- The District Director then writes a covering letter, indicating his/her consent
- You must attach all necessary documents (Eg. Current Payslip, Assurance Letter, Certificates, Bank Clearance, etc).
- The District Director then forwards the applicant’s documents to the Regional Education Office.
- The Regional Director then gives final approval.
- After the final approval is given, the current District Director then releases the applicant to complete the reposting process.
- Note: A teacher seeking Inter District reposting can only be released by their current District after the Regional Director has given the final approval.
The Official Release
- GES Transfers 2022/2023, GES Transfer 2022/2023, 2022/2023, Transfer Of Teachers 2022/2023, Teacher Transfer Process 2022/2023
- GES Inter Regional Transfer Letter Sample, GES inter Regional Transfer Form PDF, Deadline For GES inter Regional Transfer, Application For Assurance Letter For Transfer, Requirements For Transfer In GES, Release Letter For Transfer