Here is the ongoing GES Recruitment and how to apply. GES is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- GES Teaching Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- GES Non Teaching Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- GES Recruitment Aptitude Test Full Details and Topic Areas
- GES Auxiliary Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- GES Recruitment And Posting Application Procedures And Requirements
- GES Recruitment Prepare For Aptitude Tests, No Protocols
Recruitment Of Basic School Coordinator
- Ensure the supply and distribution of essential teaching and learning materials to schools.
- Keep accurate data of basic schools, both public and private, in the country.
- Submit regular reports on basic education delivery to the Director General.
- Enhance the capacity of districts to support head teachers, SMC/PTA and DEOCs to promote effective and efficient delivery of basic education.
- Oversee the implementation of policy guidelines for all basic schools in collaboration with relevant authorities.
- Supervise the activities of civil society and non-governmental organizations in basic schools.
- Propose basic school academic calendar for approval by the Director General.
- Liaise with West African Examination Council (WAEC) in the administration, conduct, and monitoring of the Basic Education Certification Examination (BECE).
- Collate and analyze, BECE results nationwide and submit report to the Director General.
- Process and make recommendations for approval for the opening and absorption of newly established Junior High Schools.
Recruitment Of TVET Officer
- Assist in exposing students at the Basic and SHS levels to a range of practical activities in collaboration with the relevant Divisions of GES to make them familiar and to stimulate their interest in TVET programmes so as to give them the opportunity to choose their future careers in either the technical, vocational or general education field
- Equip students who have completed Basic Education with TVET skills to enable them enter into gainful employment in the industry.
- Equip students with relevant productive and entrepreneurial skills related to TVET courses to prepare them for self-employments.
- Promote increased participation of women in education, training and employment in the TVET Sector.
- Provide sound academic foundation for TVET delivery and for further education for those students who may wish to continue their education during their working life in the context of lifelong education.
Recruitment Of Guidance & Counseling Coordinator
- Planning, Coordinating and Supervising guidance services within the country.
- Training of school-based as well as Regional and District Guidance and Counselling Coordinators for effective guidance service delivery.
- Collaborating with relevant partners including parents to meet the psychosocial needs of pupils/students.
- Collaborating with Tertiary institutions with focus on psychology and education to prepare or develop tests and tools of assessment.
- Providing free consultancy to teachers, parents and general public on relevant psychological issues.
- Leading GES’ mandate to promoting safe, secure and supportive environment for learning under the “Safe School” Programme.
Recruitment Of SHEP Officer
- Conduct training to build capacity of teachers, school children and community members for effective implementation of school health programmes.
- Develop appropriate Information, Education and Communication (IEC) materials
- Inculcate into school children health-promoting habits and values of good hygiene and sanitation practices including hand washing with soap
- Ring health education and related health services to the doorsteps of school children for early detection of defects and disability for prompt referral and management.
- Assist in the prevention and management of communicable and non-communicable diseases
- Promote the provision of adequate, safe and sustainable water and sanitation facilities in schools, which will reinforce the practice of learnt skills for hygiene.
Recruitment Of Budget Officer
Budget Preparation and Implementation
Recruitment Of Head of Inspectorate
- Lead inspection panels on inspection field work
- Write school inspection report from field data
- Coordinate the work of inspection panel members
- Follow-up on implementation of recommendation for school improvement
Recruitment Of Human Resource Manager
- Instructor and Management Training
- Industrial Attachment
- Tracer Studies
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested persons should click on a respective vacancy for application instructions