The Ghana Education Service GES has officially opened the application for study leave with pay for the academic year. GES in an official notice dated 26th February , announces to all qualified teachers that, the processing of applications for study leave with pay at the district level starts on Thursday, 27th February and ends Tuesday, 10th March .
Kindly Share, There Is A Whatsapp Share Button Below This Article
Requirements For GES Study Leave With Pay
The following ate the requirements for study leave with pay for the academic year.
- Applicant must have served at least three years after completing the College of Education.
- Applicants who are serving the GES in deprived districts or schools are eligible to apply.
- All qualified applicants must pursue an approved course as determined by the director of GES.
- GES staff who are pursuing second or third-degree do not qualify for the study leave with pay.
- Principle Superintendents who obtained their rank through a sandwich programme do not also qualify to apply.
- GES staff who are 55 years and above do not qualify for the study leave with pay.
Documents Required For GES Study Leave With Pay
The following documents are to be presented for the study leave with pay include the following.
- Updated Personal Record Form with a passport picture.
- First appointment letter
- Confirmation letter.
- Certificates (BECE, WASSCE & DBE)
- Birth Certificate
- SSNIT Card
GES Study Leave With Pay Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Qualified teachers are to acquire an application form and personal Record Form from the District Education Office.
GES Study Leave With Pay Application Deadline
All completed application forms should reach the Municipal education office on or before, Friday, 20th March for onward submission to the regional directorate.
GES Study Leave With Pay 2021/2022/2023/2023