Ghana Education Service (GES) has officially opened its recruitment portal for the recruitment of 2017 And 2018 batch of trained teachers. The communique indicated that Recruitment for other levels will be announced later. This was made known on the social media handles of the Ghana Education Service, with the following statement.
Kindly Share With The Whatsapp Share Button Below This Article. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
You can also join our Telegram forum for teachers and job seekers to make all your enquiries known. Here is the forum: >>> Job Vacancies Announcement And Discussion Forum <<
- GES Recruitment 2020: Prepare For Aptitude Tests, No Protocols
- GES Aptitude Test Topic Areas
- About 27,000 Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff To Be Recruited
- GES Recruitment Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Requirements And Application Procedures
- Download GES Promotion Aptitude Test Questions And Answers
- GES Non Teaching Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- GES Recruitment Aptitude Test 2019 / 2020 Full Details and Topic Areas
- GES Auxiliary Staff Recruitment 2020 Application Procedures
GES Opens Recruitment Portal For Commencement Of 2020 / 2021 Recruitment
Recruitment Of Teachers From Colleges Of Education 2017 and 2018 Graduates
The Ghana Education Service is requesting for application from trained teachers who completed college of education in 2017 and 2018 , who were not qualified for recruitment by GES at the time of the exercise but have since subsequently qualified to be recruited.
Requirements For Recruitment Of 2017 And 2018 Trained Teachers
Applicants Must meet the following criteria for consideration.
- Completed college of education in 2017 or 2018, and have no outstanding referral paper
- Completed the mandatory National Service
- Passed the Ghana Teacher Licensure Exams
- Available to work where your services are needed.
- Interested applicants should access the GES official web portal (www. gespromotion.gov.gh) complete an application form and attach valid certificates on or before August 25, 2020.
Note this recruitment is strictly for applicants who completed college of Education in 2017 or 2018 only.
Recruitment for other levels will be announced later.
Adjoa Van Vicker
GES Recruitment 2020/2021 Detailed Application Procedures
For detailed application procedures with images, check the guide used for the GES recruitment 2019 / 2020
Kindly link back to this article if copy or paraphrase content from here.
The Official Release