The Ghana Education Service (GES) has duly released the appointment letters and postings of all newly recruited teachers. This was made known on the social media handles of the Ghana Education Service (GES) as follows:
indly Share With The Whatsapp Share Button Below This Article. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- How To Buy E voucher Online To Check GES Posting
- Solution To All GES Posting And Appointment Letter Problems
- What To Do After Checking Your GES Postings
- How To Access GES Appointment letters.
GES Posting And Appointment Letters For All Graduates
Management of the Ghana Education Service announces for the information of the general public, particularly graduates who have:
- Bachelor Degree in Education
- Completed National Service
- Passed the Teacher Licensure Examination
- Applied for recruitment into the Service
That the appointment letters for shortlisted applicants have been released.
Appointment letters can be accessed on www.gespromotions.gov.gh (a fee of GHC 10.00 applies)
Appointees are to report to the Regional Directors with their offer letters certificates and other relevant documents for validation and further directives before reporting to the school.
Teachers have been deployed directly to fill existing vacancies in schools and reporting are not permitted
How To Check and Download Your Appointment letter
Check the detailed guide below on How To Check And Print GES Appointment Letter
How To Check GES Posting
Check the detailed guide below on How To Check Your GES Postings for GES Posting