The Ghana Education Service (GES) has opened the posting portal for teachers returning from study leave with pay to check their posting.
The GES postings have duly been uploaded online for qualified staff. Follow the procedures below and provide the required information to check your GES postings.
Kindly Share With The Whatsapp Share Button Below This Article. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About GES Posting Portal 2022/2023
- The Ghana Education Service (GES) announces to teachers returning from study leave with pay that the GES postings have been duly released.
- The GES Posting Portal is therefore opened from now until further notice
- All eligible teachers are to check their GES posting using the procedures below.
Information Required To Check GES Posting
- Staff ID
- E Voucher Card Number
How To Check GES Posting
- First visit the GES Posting Portal : http://www.gespromotions.gov.gh/
- Then click on the ” Buy e-voucher Card” button to buy the GES Posting E Voucher, The cost of GES Posting E voucher is GH₵10.00
- Afterwards Log in to GES Postings Portal: gespromotions.gov.gh/posting
- Then enter your staff ID and and the voucher number you purchased
- Then submit to access your GES Posting
- Afterwards Print out your GES posting details as displayed
- Then Submit it to the Regional Education Office where you have been posted for further processing
- You are to finally report to your school of posting not later than 14th January
GES Posting Portal 2021/2022/2023/2024, GES Posting 2021/2022/2023/2024, GES Study Leave With Pay Posting 2021/2022/2023/2024, GES Study Leave With Pay Postings 2021/2022/2023/2024