The Teacher Trainees Association of Ghana (TTAG) has asked all its members who were not posted during the recent GES postings to submit their details for necessary actions to be taken for them to be posted. This is to be treated with urgency.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Teacher Discussion Forum <<
- Solution To All GES Posting And Appointment Letter Problems
- What To Do After Checking Your GES Postings
- How To Access GES Appointment letters.
- GES Study Leave With Pay: Forms, Approved Courses And Requirements
- GES Study Leave Postings Procedures
- Newly Posted Teachers With Staff IDs To Be Validated For Payment Of Salary
TTAG Qualified But Unposted Teachers Submission Form
The Teacher Trainees Association of Ghana (TTAG) in a press release is asking all qualified trained teachers from 2017-2019 year batches, who have still not been posted to kindly submit the following details: Full Name, Year of Completion, NSS Number, License Number, College Name, and Index Number via the TTAG created google form below
However, candidates are to note that the assistance to be provided excludes candidates of the just released licensure NTC results.