Kindly Share With The Whatsapp Share Button Below This Article. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- What To Do After Checking Your GES Postings
- GES Study Leave With Pay 2020 / 2021: Forms, Approved Courses, Postings And Requirements
- All About GES Promotion 2020 /2021
- All About GES Promotion Aptitude Test 2020 / 2021
GES Second Batch Postings Released- Official Release Statement
Below is the official statement released by the Ghana Education Service (GES) on the release of the GES Second Batch Of.
UPDATE OF CoE APPOINTMENT LETTERSThis is to inform all NEWLY RECRUITED TEACHERS from the Colleges of Education that the GES APPOINTMENT LETTERS have been *updated* and available on our portal gespromotions.gov.gh.Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Here Is The Official Release
How To Check Full GES Second Batch Postings
Procedures stated by the Ghana Education Service (GES) for the GES Posting Of Trained Teachers From Colleges of Education are as follows are as below:
- Frist Logon to htttps://gespromotions.gov.gh to access your GES postings 2020 / 2021.
- Then Pay 10.00gh through MTN Mobile Money
- Afterwards Print out your posting details
- Then Submit it to the Regional Director for Education in the region of your new posting before reporting to your school.
- You are to check the GES Postings Of Trained Teachers From Colleges of Education list on the GES website for shortlisted teachers and pay Ghc10 through the MTN mobile money platform in order to print your GES appointment letters.
- Afterwards you are to report to the regional directors with your appointment letters and certificates for further directives.
Documents Required To Be Presented To The GES Regional Directors To Finalize GES Second Batch Postings
You are to submit the following documents to finalize your GES Posting Of Trained Teachers From Colleges of Education:
- Submit Your college / university diploma or degree certificates
- Submit Your national service certificate,
- Submit Your licensure exams certificate
- Submit Your Birth certificate.
- Submit Any national ID card
- Submit A SSNIT Biometric card
- Submit Your Bank Account Details
How To Buy E voucher Online To Check GES Second Batch Postings
Check the detailed guide below on How To Buy E voucher Online To Check GES Posting Of Trained Teachers From Colleges of Education.
How To Buy E voucher Offline To Check GES Second Batch Postings
Check the detailed guide below on How To Buy E voucher Offline To Check GES Posting Of Trained Teachers From Colleges of Education.
How To Check and Download Your Appointment letter For GES Second Batch Postings
Check the detailed guide below on How To Check And Print GES Appointment Letter for GES Posting Of Trained Teachers From Colleges of Education.