The Ghana Education Service has uploaded the GES posting forms online for teachers returning from study leave with pay to apply for postings.
The GES posting form have duly been uploaded online for qualified staff to apply. Follow the procedures below and provide the required information to apply for your GES postings.
Kindly Share With The Whatsapp Share Button Below This Article. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About GES Posting
- The Ghana Education Service (GES) announces to teachers returning from study leave with pay that the GES posting form have been duly uploaded unto the GES posting portal.
- This is as announced on the social media pages of GES
- The GES Posting Portal is therefore opened from now until 21st September
- All eligible teachers are to check their GES posting using the procedures below.
Information Required To Check GES Posting
- Your Staff ID
- E Voucher Card Number
How To Check GES Posting
- First visit the GES Posting Portal : http://www.gespromotions.gov.gh/
- Then click on the ” Buy e-voucher Card” button to buy the GES Posting E Voucher at a cost of GH₵10.00
- Then Log in to GES Postings Portal: gespromotions.gov.gh/
- Then click on the “Apply for Postings – As a Staff Returning from Study Leave” button
- Afterwards enter your application type, staff ID and and the voucher number you purchased
- Then submit to access your GES Posting
- Then Print out your GES posting details as displayed
- Finally submit it to the Regional Education Office where you have been posted for further processing