The GES postings have been uploaded for Newly Trained Teachers. Follow the procedures below to check your GES posting.
Kindly Share With The Whatsapp Share Button Below This Article. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About GES Postings
- The Ghana Education Service (GES) announces to Newly Trained Teachers that the GES postings have been duly released.
- The GES Posting Portal is opened from now until further notice
- All eligible Newly Trained Teachers are to check their GES posting with the procedures below.
How To Check GES Postings
- First visit the GES Postings Portal : http://www.gespromotions.gov.gh/
- Then click on the ” e-voucher Card” button to buy the GES Posting E Voucher, The cost of GES Posting E voucher is GH₵10.00
- Afterwards Log in to GES Postings Portal: gespromotions.gov.gh
- Then enter your index number and the evoucher code generated in the steps above and click submit.
- You can now access and print your posting and appointment letters if you were shortlisted.
- Then submit to access your GES Posting
- Afterwards Print out your GES posting details as displayed
- Then Submit it to the Regional Education Office where you have been posted for further processing
GES Postings Portal 2022/2023/2024, GES Posting 2022/2023/2024, GES posting of newly trained teachers 2022/2023/2024, GES posting of University Graduates 2022/2023/2024, Second batch of GES posting, Is GES Posting Of Newly Trained Teachers Out, Has GES realeased Posting Of Newly Trained Teachers