The various Batches Of Full GES Postings For Trained Teachers, Colleges And University Graduates Has Been Officially Released. This was made known through a Facebook communique as explained below, with the statement “POSTING OF NEWLY TRAINED TEACHERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED ALL THOSE WHO WERE WAITING TO BE POSTED CAN CHECK POSTINGS NOW”. A couple of people have confirmed seeing their postings in the first and second batch of GES postings, in the comment section of the post. Below is the Facebook post confirming the release of the second batch of GES Postings For Trained Teachers, Colleges And University Graduates.
The release indicates that, teachers who met all criteria but were not posted in the first batch of GES’s posting should kindly check it online because the remaining ones are finally released. In an official letter from the Ghana Education Service (GES), signed by the HRMD of the GES, the Ghana Education Service announces to the general public that postings and appointment letters and GES Postings For Trained Teachers trainees from Colleges And University Graduates has been released for the academic year.
The GES went ahead to state official guidelines as to how to access postings and appointment letters and what to do after that. Postings and appointment letters for teachers have been released as promised earlier and are now accessible on the GES portal. The recruitment was initially opened for college of education graduates and later for university graduates were considered. If you applied then follow the guide here to check your postings and appointment letters. The official statement reads as below:
Kindly Share With Others, Use The Whatsapp Share Button Below This Article. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<< You can also join our Telegram forum to make all your enquiries known. Here is the forum: >>> Job Vacancies Announcement And Discussion Forum <<<
- What To Do After Checking Your GES Postings
- GES Study Leave With Pay: Forms, Approved Courses, Postings And Requirements
- All About GES Promotion
- All About GES Promotion Aptitude Test
Contained in this article are: Procedures To Check GES Postings of Trained Teachers from Colleges And University Graduates, Documents Required To Be Presented To The GES Regional Directors to finalize your GES postings , How To Buy Evoucher And Check GES Postings, How To Buy E voucher Online To Check The Postings, How To Buy E voucher Offline To Check The Postings 2020 / 2021, How To Check and Download Your GES Postings Appointment letter 2020 / 2021, Complete List Of All Ghana Education Service (GES) Posting Portal, GES postings releases and how to Access The GES Portal.
GES Releases Postings – Official Statement
Below is the official statement released by the Ghana Education Service (GES) on the release of the Full GES Postings For Trained Teachers, Colleges And University Graduates.
Appointment Of New Teachers In The Ghana Education Service
The management of the Ghana Education Service announces for the information of the general public, particularly those who:
- Completed and passed the college of education examination
- Passed the teacher licensure examination
- Completed mandatory national service
- Applied for recruitment into the service
Appointees are to report to the regional directors with their appointment letters and certificates for further directives.
Here Is The Official Letter
How To Check Full GES Postings For Trained Teachers, Colleges And University Graduates
Procedures stated by the Ghana Education Service (GES) for the postings are as follows are as below:
- Frist Log-on to htttps://gespromotions.gov.gh to access your GES postings.
- Then Pay 10.00gh through MTN Mobile Money
- Afterwards Print out your posting details
- Then Submit it to the Regional Director for Education in the region of your new posting before reporting to your school.
You are to check the GES postings 2020 / 2021 list on the GES website for shortlisted teachers and pay Ghc10 through the MTN mobile money platform after checking your postings on the Ghana Education Service (GES) portal in order to print your GES appointment letters.
After checking posting on the portal, you are to report to the regional directors with their appointment letters and certificates for further directives.
Documents Required To Be Presented To The GES Regional Directors To Finalise Your GES Postings
- Your college / university diploma or degree certificates
- Your national service certificate,
- Your licensure exams certificate
- Your Birth certificate.
- Any national ID card
- A SSNIT Biometric card
- Your Bank Account Details
How To Buy Evoucher And Check GES Postings
To check the postings and appointment letters online, follow the stated steps below. As of the previous postings, you would first have to buy an e-voucher to check your postings. To verify if same applies for this postings, Visit the official GES promotion portal and click the “Postings ” tab. If it asks for a serial number and pin then you would have to buy an evoucher to get the serial number and pin. Below is how to do that.
How To Buy E voucher Online To Check The Postings
- Visit the official GES postings portal .
- Then Click on the ”Click to buy eVoucher card” button. There will be three options for you to choose the type of voucher to buy, Choose the “e voucher for postings” option.
- Then you will be required to choose a mobile money network, then enter your mobile money number and provide a valid email address to make the payment.
- Afterwards You will receive a prompt on your phone asking you to enter your mobile money pin to confirm payment.
- Then a confirmation email containing the evoucher code and transaction ID would be sent to your email as well as sms.
- You have successfully bought the pin code.
How To Buy E voucher Offline To Check The Postings
You can as well buy the evoucher on your mobile phone offline to check the GES postings.
This option is not confirmed for this postings (It was valid for the previous postings) so use the online option above instead.
- On you phone dial the short code *170# on MTN
- Then select option 2 in the menu to ‘pay bill’
- Afterwards select the option 6 – ‘general payment’
- Then you will be prompted to ‘enter payment code’. Enter “posting” as the payment code
- Then you will be prompted to ‘pay any amount’. Where you will be required to enter the amount to pay. which is 10 cedis.
- Afterwards you will then be required to enter the reference. Where you enter a preferred reference, this can be your name.
- Afterwards confirm payment by inputting your mobile money password.
- If the payment process is successful, you will receive a confirmation SMS with the transaction ID.
How To Check and Download Your GES Postings Appointment letter
If you made the GES postings shortlist, follow these steps:
- First Visit the official GES promotion portal
- Then Click on the “Postings” to access your GES appointment letter.
- You would then have to “Select Applicant Type” which should be “Newly Trained Teacher”
- Afterwards enter your index number and the evoucher code generated in the steps above and click submit.
- You can now access and print your posting and appointment letters if you were shortlisted.
Find Out Why Your Name Might Not Be On The Postings List Here
- Check The Comment Section Of The Release On The GES Official Page
Complete List Of All Ghana Education Service (GES) Postings Portal
Here is a complete list of all the Ghana Education Service (GES) postings portal such as the GES Promotions Portal, GES Promotions appointment Letter Portal, GES Posting Portal, GES E Voucher purchase portal and GES Recruitment portal.
- Access the GES Posting Portal: https://www.gespromotions.gov.gh/posting
- Access the GES eVoucher Portal: https://www.gespromotions.gov.gh/voucher
- Access the GES Promotions Portal: https://www.gespromotions.gov.gh/
- Access the GES Information Portal: https://www.gespromotions.gov.gh/
- Access the GES Promotion Letter Portal: https://www.gespromotions.gov.gh/promotions
- GES Promotions, Recruitment, Appointment Letters: https://www.gespromotions.gov.gh/