The Ghana Education Service (GES) has released the promotion results of staff who took part in the February Promotion aptitude test. Provided below is how to check the GES promotion results, aptitude test results for both teaching and non teaching staff as well as the results statistics.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Teacher Discussion Forum <<
- When GES Will Release Promotion Results
- GES Study Leave With Pay Approved Courses, Forms, Postings And Requirements
- Check Full Results Here: GES Releases Promotion Interview Results
- GES Releases Promotion Results : How To Check Results And Results Statistics
- 10 Documents To Attach To Your Upgrading Letter
About GES Promotion Results
Teachers who wrote the aptitude test have spent a minimum of five years at their current rank in GES, as such pass in the aptitude test will promote the teacher to the next rank in GES.
- Out of 46,486 candidates who were shortlisted for the test, 29,465 candidates representing 63.3% were promoted.
- The following are the grades for Teaching staff : Deputy Director; Assistant Director I; Assistant Director II and Principal Superintendent.
- For the Deputy Director grade, 3,611 candidates took the test, out of which 2,139 representing 59.2% were successful.
- For Assistant Director I, 8753 took the test with 5817 being successful representing 66.5%.31,044 candidates sat for the promotion test to Assistant Director II grade, out of this number, 19,801 representing 63.8% passed.
- For the Principal Superintendent grade, a total of 3,078 candidates were shortlisted for the test, out of which 55.5% being 1,708 candidates were successful.