The Ghana Education Service (GES) has officially released the promotion results of staff who took part in the February Promotion aptitude test. Here are the results statistics and How to check GES promotion results and promotion letters for teaching and non teaching staff.
Out of 30,280 who were shortlisted for the test, 61.0 per cent of the teachers were promoted. In the Deputy Director grade, 2,336 candidates took the test, out of which 1,140, representing 48.8 per cent promoted.
For the Assistant Director I grade, 7,170 took the test, with 4,709 (65.7 per cent) being successful. 10,860 (59.5 per cent) out of the 18,238 candidates who wrote the promotion test for the grade of Assistant Director II passed.
For the Principal Superintendent grade, 1,766 candidates, representing 69.6 per cent of the 2,536 who wrote the test, were successful. Formal promotion letters will be released. Results for the non-teaching staff will also be released soon.
- Check GES Promotion Results, Promotion List, Letters And Aptitude Test Results
- Apply For Government Scholarship Online To Study In Ghana And Abroad
GES Promotion Results Statistics
- Out of 30,280 candidates who were shortlisted for the test,18,475 were promoted, representing 61.0 per cent.
- For Deputy Director rank, 2,336 candidates took the test ,out of which 1,140 representing 48.8% were successful.
- For Assistant Director 1 rank, 7,170 candidates took the test with 4,709 being successful representing 65.7%.
- For Assistant Director 2 rank, 18,238 candidates took the test , out of which 10,869 representing 59.5% passed.
- For the Principal Superintendent grade, 1,766 candidates representing 69.6% of a total candidates of 2,536 were successful.
How To Check GES Promotion Results And Promotion Letters
Follow the guide below to check your GES promotion results and promotion letters