The Ghana Education Service as part of efforts to begin the process of recruitment of teaching and non-teaching staff to augment the staff of the service in August have outlined the need to follow strict laid down principles in the recruitment process.
Kindly Share With The Whatsapp Share Button Below This Article. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
You can also join our Telegram forum for teachers and job seekers to make all your enquiries known. Here is the forum: >>> Job Vacancies Announcement And Discussion Forum <<
- GES Aptitude Test Topic Areas
- About 27,000 Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff To Be Recruited
- GES Recruitment Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Requirements And Application Procedures
- Download GES Promotion Aptitude Test Questions And Answers
- GES Non Teaching Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- GES Recruitment Aptitude Test 2019 / 2020 Full Details and Topic Areas
- GES Auxiliary Staff Recruitment 2020 Application Procedures
Table of Contents
The Upcoming GES Recruitment 2020 / 2021
The Institution Headed by Prof. Kwasi Opoku Amankwah will be recruiting an estimated 27,367 teaching and non-teaching staff into the Service after initially recruiting a total, 93,724 Teaching And Non Teaching Staff into the pre-tertiary education sector since 2017. The Minister of Education previously revealed that the ministry of education has been granted financial clearance to employ a total of 27,367 staff for the basic and second cycle education sector.
Scope Of The GES Recruitment Aptitude Test 2020 / 2021
With reference to the 2019 GES Recruitment , The Human Resource Management Division highlighted that there will be an aptitude test conducted including. Logic, Numeracy and Literacy to determine those fit for the recruitment, this aptitude test will include both teaching and non-teaching applicants, people without relevant qualifications pertaining to the vacancies won’t be considered.
Requirements For The GES Recruitment 2020 / 2021
Teaching applicants will be expected to have passed their licensure exams by September when the sorting and appointing will be in progress, anyone who hasn’t passed in their licensure exams shouldn’t make an attempt to apply, such people shouldn’t also make an attempt paying monies to any official or individual as the service hasn’t directed anyone to appoint staff into the service, appointments will be made at the Headquarters and all Appointments will be based on programs of study as no one without relevant background will be considered for recruitment into the service.
GES Recruitment Appointment Procedures 2020 / 2021
Appointment will be based on vacancies declared by the various heads of institutions before recruitment can commence. The Master list of Recruits will be forwarded to the various Regional Directorates to cross check illegalities and attempts by scrupulous people who create fake appointment letter in attempt to manipulate the system. An official website will be announced to that effect for applicants to log onto for the relevant procedures to be followed.
- GES Recruitment And Posting 2020/2021: Application Procedures And...
- Ongoing Jobs, Recruitment Vacancies At WAEC Ghana
- GES Recruitment 2020: Prepare For Aptitude Tests, No Protocols
- Apply Here: GES Opens Recruitment Portal For 2017 And 2018 Teache...
- Apply: Ongoing Jobs, Recruitment Vacancies At University of Envir...
- Apply: Ongoing Recruitment At Ministry of Inner City and Zongo De...
- Apply Here: Ghana Statistical Service Reopens Application For Fie...