The Ghana Education Service (GES) has declared vacancies that exist for the qualified professional staff of Ghana Education Service to be considered for the position of Heads of Second Cycle Schools.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
According to a statement sighted by avenuegh.com and signed by the Director of Human Resource at the GES, Mrs. Adwoa Van Vicker, interested candidates must demonstrate competency, experience and in all must meet the qualification criteria. The candidate for the position of Head of Second Cycle School should be a professional graduate teacher with satisfactory work history and conduct within the Ghana Education Service; Have served on the rank of Deputy Director for at least one (1] year; The applicant must have held any of the following positions for a minimum of (2) years.
- Head of Department
- Senior House Master or House Mistress.
- Guidance and Counselling Coordinator
Moreover, the applicant must be able to serve for four (4) years before compulsory retirement. Post graduate studies in any education related program will be an added advantage.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: MODE OF APPLICATION
- Applicants should complete two (2) copies of the application forms. (DOWNLOAD FORM)
- Attach staff appraisal forms endorsed by immediate Head of School and District/ Metro/ Municipal Director to the completed application forms.
- The above should be supported by copies of Deputy Director promotion letter, and the highest certificate.
- The applications should be submitted to the respective Regional Directors on or before MONDAY 14th June 2021.
The various district, municipal and metropolitan directors of education are urged to bring this to the notice of all eligible staff promptly to enable applicants to meet the deadline.