Here is the ongoing district level GES recruitment At the Oti region and how to apply, Applications are invited from interested and qualified persons for the following vacant positions at the Krachi Nchumuru district in the Oti region of Ghana.
A release circulating on social media platforms sighted by Avenuegh.com indicates that the Krachi Nchumuru district GES directorate in collaboration with the District Chief Executive (DCE), HON, Augustine Appiah is recruiting for pupil teachers for the Krachi Nchumuru district in the Oti region. Find the official release below this article, note however that avenuegh.com is yet to confirm the authenticity of the release.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- GES Teaching Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- GES Non Teaching Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- GES Recruitment Aptitude Test: Full Details and Topic Areas
- GES Auxiliary Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- GES Recruitment And Posting : Application Procedures And Requirements
- GES Recruitment: Prepare For Aptitude Tests, No Protocols
Table of Contents
GES District Level Recruitment Requirements
The following documents should be attached to application letters:
- B.E.C.E Certificate
- WASSCE Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two Passport Sized Pictures
- Any Other Higher Certificate
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should direct their applications through the district director of education to the regional director of Oti.
- The application letter should be addressed to the address below:
The Regional Director
Ghana Education Service
Application Deadline: 23rd September 2020
The Official Release
Note that avenuegh.com is yet to ascertain the authenticity of the release.