GES in collaboration with National Council of Private School Teachers (NCOPST) has opened recruitment for eligible candidates to be recruited into the public sector schools.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About GES Recruitment Into Public Schools
- This is as made known by Mr James Ackon, the director of the National Council of Private School Teachers (NCOPST) on 5th of September.
- According to the director, this exercise is to provide assistance to qualified private school teachers as to what to do in order to get recruited into the public sector.
- This is to ensure that applicants meet all the needed basic requirements for the upcoming GES postings.
- According to Mr Ackon James all private school teachers who have their diploma, degree or masters in education can be assisted by NCOPST to acquire the teacher license and also offer them abetment in building their teacher portfolio.
GES Recruitment Requirements Into Public Schools
- An applicant must have a Diploma or degree or master in an education-related certificate.
- Must have a Teacher License
- Must have completed National Service and obtained the relevant Certificate
How To Apply For GES Recruitment Into Public Schools
- First submit a photocopy of required documents that meets the stated requirements in person to the office of National Council of Private School Teachers at St John’s Preparatory School, Achimota, Accra