The management of the Ghana Education Service (GES) has officially opened the GES recruitment portal for University Graduates recruitment. This was made known in an official release provided below this article.
Kindly Share With Others, Use The Whatsapp Button Below This Article. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Documents Required For The GES Graduate Teacher Recruitmen
- GES Teaching Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- How To Check Your GES Posting
- GES Non Teaching Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- GES Recruitment Aptitude Test Full Details and Topic Areas
- GES Auxiliary Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- Full List Of GES Postings For Teachers
GES Recruitment Portal For University Graduates Officially Opened
The Ghana Education Service is requesting applications from University Graduate teachers to be considered for recruitment by the following criteria.
- Must have Graduated from your tertiary education institution (For second cycle teachers)
- Must have Passed the Teacher Licensure Examination.
- Must have Completed the mandatory National Service
- Must be prepared and ready to work wherever they will be posted by the GES.
GES Recruitment For University Graduates Application Procedures : How To Apply
- To start the registration go to www.gespromotions.gov.gh and click on “Recruitment” tab. Or just visit gespromotions.gov.gh/apply_recruitment .
- You can as well access the GES recruitment form here
- Afterwards Provide the following details in the “Personal Details” section
- Your first name
- Your Last name
- Your Date of birth
- Your Place of birth
- Your region of birth
- Your Nationality
- Your Marital status
- Your Your E-mail
- Phone number
- Then Provide the following details in the Certificate Section
- Your GTLE number
- Your index number
- Your NSS number
- Your District of NSS posting
- Your Region of NSS posting
- Your Year of completing NSS
- Afterwards navigate to the upload section, and upload your passport picture and certificates with the following steps
- Navigate to the file upload passport picture section, then click choose file, select your passport picture from your files and click on the upload passport picture button
- Afterwards Follow the same procedure above to upload your various certificates
- After uploading your certificates, go look through the previewed application to make sure your details are correct. The areas you uploaded your document should be GREEN and VIEW DOCUMENT button should show.
- Finally click on the submit application button will to submit the form.
Documents Required For The GES Recruitment Of University Graduates
Deadline For GES Recruitment Of University Graduates
- Deadline for the recruitment process: Ongoing.
- Recruitment for further levels will be announced later.
- Check Similar Vacancies Here