If nothing interrupts the schedule, the Ghana Education Service (GES) is to recruit both qualified newly trained teachers and tertiary graduates who offered education related programmes for the GES recruitment. Below are the recruitment and posting requirements for the GES Recruitment And Posting.
This comes after an earlier press briefing by the Minister of Education, Dr Mathew Opoku Prempeh on Tuesday,June 2 at the Ministry of Information Conference Hall at Accra. The Minister of Education in his press briefing on Tuesday,June 2 revealed that the ministry of education has been granted financial clearance to employ a total of 27,367 staff for the basic and second cycle education sector.
Kindly Share With Others, Use The Whatsapp Share Button Below This Article. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<< You can also join our Telegram forum to make all your enquiries known. Here is the forum: >>> Job Vacancies Announcement And Discussion Forum <<<
- GES Teaching Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- GES Non Teaching Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- GES Auxiliary Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- Instant TIN Number Registration At No Cost
- Download GES Lesson Plan All Subjects
- Online Ghana Passport Application Procedures Updated
Table of Contents
GES Recruitment And Posting Requirements
Here is the Ghana Education Service (GES) requirement guidelines to recruit both qualified newly trained teachers and tertiary graduates who offered education related programmes for the GES recruitment. Note that if you do not meet all these stated requirements you will not be shortlisted or Posted.
Prospective teachers who wish to be considered for employment into GES must fulfill the following requirements;
- Must have Completed and passed the final-year College of Education Examination.
- Must have Graduated from your tertiary education institution(For second cycle teachers)
- Must have Passed the Teacher Licensure Examination.
- Must have Completed the mandatory National Service
- Must be prepared and ready to work wherever they will be posted by the GES.
GES Recruitment And Posting Documents Required
The following documents would be required for completion of your posting process in November:
- Your Birth Certificate
- Your Senior High Certificate (WASSCE)
- Your Junior High Certificate (BECE)
- Your SSNIT Number / TIN
- Your NTC Certificate
When Is The GES Recruitment And Posting Starting
- The GES Recruitment Application portal is to be open for registration in August to September.
- Postings will be completed and announced by the end of November.
Overview Of The GES Recruitment Application Form And Procedures
- To start the registration go to www.gespromotions.gov.gh and click on “Recruitment (Apply for recruitment as a teaching staff into GES ” tab. Or just visit gespromotions.gov.gh/apply_recruitment .
- Then click on the “Click to Start Filling Form” button.
- The first section of the application form is the personal details section. In this section enter your personal details such as your first name, last name, date of birth, place of birth, region of birth, nationality, marital status, email and phone number.
- After entering your personal details, the “certification” section shows up. On this page you are to enter your “NTC Licensure number” and select your “NTC Result” with the option of either “Pass” or “Fail”. You are also to enter your “College Of Education Index No”, this refers to your index number from the institution you attended, then select your “COE Result” with the option of either “Pass” or “Fail”. Afterwards, enter your “NSS Number”, “District of NSS Posting” and select your “Region of NSS Posting” and “Year of Completing NSS”
- After entering your certification details, the passport picture and certificates upload section shows up. Click on “choose file” at the “File Upload-Passport Picture” section to choose your passport picture and click on the “Upload-Passport Picture” button to upload your passport.
Do same to upload your certificates in the “File Upload Certified Copies Of Certificates” section. Certificates to be uploaded are are your college / university diploma or degree certificates, your national service certificate, your licensure exams certificate and your birth certificate.
- After uploading your certificates and clicking on “Upload Certificates“, the “Submit Application Form” button shows up. Make sure the areas you uploaded your documents are green and shows “view document“. If you do not see this in the respective areas. It means your file did not upload. Click on “Submit Application Form” to submit the application form.
GES Recruitment Detailed Application Procedures
For detailed application procedures with images, check the guide used for the GES recruitment
Deadline For GES Recruitment
- Deadline for the recruitment process will be within September.
- Check All Available Jobs Today
GES Recruitment 2021/2022/2023, GES Recruitment Portal 2021/2022/2023, GES Recruitment List 2021/2022/2023