The Minister of education has explained the basic requirement for recruitment of graduates into the Ghana Education Service (GES). This was made known on a live interview on peace fm’s Kokorokoo radio programme.
Kindly Share With Others, Use The Whatsapp Button Below This Article. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- GES Recruitment For University Graduates To Be Opened Next Week
- GES Recruitment Aptitude Test Full Details and Topic Areas
- Details: Diploma and Degree Graduates Are To Apply – GES
- GES Explains Why Only 6,500 University Graduates Will Be Recruited This Year
- Apply: Massive GES District Level Recruitment
- GES Recruitment Portal Officially Opened For Recruitment: Apply Here
- GES Teaching Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- How To Check Your GES Posting
The education minister explained that, university graduates that will be recruited will not just be based on passing of licensure exams or completion of national service only.
He stated that GES recruits only trained graduates and not untrained graduates and that the recruitment will cover 6,500 graduates that offered an education related programme at the various accredited universities. He made this known with the following statement:
“There is no graduate we will recruit who isn’t a teacher. The UCC, UEW, UDS, and KNUST is training over 14,000 teachers a year and we can not even post all of them”
He further explained that university graduate who offered education are recruited first and that the only time GES employs a graduate who is not a teacher is when GES did not get anybody to fill that position.
He explained that Physics teachers for instance are hard to come by, in such instance GES will find a graduate who did physics to occupy that position but the person must have taught before.