The Director-General of the Ghana Education has Explained How The GES Recruitment Was Done. He further explained which category of university graduates were recruited and given postings in the recent release.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- GES Reveals When Recruited University Graduates Will Be Posted
- Proceed To Regional Offices – GES To Newly Posted Teachers
- Check Full GES Postings For Trained Teachers, Colleges And University Graduates
- Non Teaching Staff To Be Recruited Soon – GES States Categories
- GES Releases Postings And Appointment Letters For All Graduates – Check Here
How The GES Recruitment Selection Shortlist Was Done
- Speaking in an interview on UTV, the Director-General revealed that, more than 100 thousand graduates applied but after the sorting, it was realized that only 75 thousand qualified.
- Out of the 75 thousand, only 6,500 were needed, so the service sorted it out using the subjects that needed teachers the most.
- Even after sorting out using the subjects below, it was realized that 30 thousand qualified
Graduates With The Following Subjects Were Recruited
- Early Childhood