The Ministry of Finance is to resume issuing the GES Staff ID’s and Biometric Registration of the Newly Recruited Teachers appointed in 2019. The Biometric Registration exercise is scheduled to begin Tuesday, April 21, 2020, in the designated centres across the country. The Colleges of Education Journal states that the new time table for the biometric registration exercise is to be soon communicated to the teachers. Avenuegh.com will keep you updated as soon as the new time table and schedule for the biometric registration exercise is released. You can save this page and check back later or join our Telegram or Whatsapp groups stated below this article for such updates.
Kindly share this article to inform others. There is a whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
- Schedule For Electoral Commission(EC) Training On Voter Registration Exercise
- Newly Posted Teachers With Staff IDs To Be Validated For Payment Of Salary
- NTC Registration For All In Service Private And Public Sector Teachers
- Apply For Government Scholarship Online To Study In Ghana And Abroad
- GES Study Leave With Pay: Forms, Approved Courses And Requirements
- GES Study Leave Postings Procedures
- GES Teaching Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- GES Non Teaching Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- GES Auxiliary Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
Suspension of Biometric Registration
The Biometric Registration of the newly trained teachers recruited in November 2019 was suspended due to the covid 19 pandemic initiated by the Government of Ghana to contain the covid 19 pandemic. The Finance Ministry had no option than to suspend the registration indefinitely. This led to the halt in the registration of majority of teachers.
Teachers’ Agitations And Staff ID Interventions
Majority of the newly recruited Teachers were affected by the decision and complained about their inability to receive their salaries during the partial lockdown period of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
The teachers were unhappy about the development and government’s inability to pay them their salaries.
However Earlier this week, the newly posted teachers who have been issued with Staff Identification Numbers (Staff ID) without undergoing the mandatory biometric verification Exercise were to be validated to take their April Salaries.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
You can also join our Telegram forum to make all your enquiries known. Here is the forum: >>> Job Vacancies Announcement And Teacher Discussion Forum <<<
Check if you have come into contact with someone who has COVID-19: Download the GH COVID-19 Tracking app now.
- Download GH Covid 19 Tracker App For Ghana And How To Use It
- All About The GH Covid 19 App : Everything You Need To Know About The Covid 19 App
- Apply Here: Ghana Statistical Service Reopens Application For Fie...
- Apply Here: Student Loan Trust Fund Laptop And Smartphone Scheme...
- GES Boss Speaks About SHS Reopening Date, BECE, E-learning etc :...
- About 27,000 Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff To Be Recruited In 2...
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’...