The management of Ghana Education Service (GES) announces to all newly posted teachers that the third batch of the Staff-ID’s are to be released in the first week of May after the biometric registration of the second batch is over.
This comes after the release of the first and second batch of Newly posted teachers Staff-ID’s.
From a reliable source, GES is working tirelessly to ensure that all newly recruited staffs receive their Staff-ID’s and undergo biometric registration in order to obtain the required biometric data for salary processing.
- GES Biometric Registration Date And Schedule
- Newly Posted Teachers With Staff IDs To Be Validated For Payment Of Salary
- The Biometric Registration Of Newly Recruited Teachers Resumes April 21: Full Details
- GES Study Leave With Pay: Forms, Approved Courses And Requirements
- GES Study Leave Postings Procedures
GES Staff IDs 3rd Batch Release Date And Details
The number of newly recruited staffs are many as compared to last year as such all staffs who have not received their Staff-ID’s should remain calm
- The GES Staff-ID’s will be released in 4 batches.
- As the first and second have been released. the third and fourth batch will be released after each biometric registration respectively
Check GES Biometric Registration Date Add Schedule
About GES Staff IDs Third Batch
According to the GES, 16,500 newly teachers for basic schools across the country were recruited as compared to 14,500 teachers to graduate from the colleges of education.
Since 2017, GES had recruited a total of 82857 teachers.
Under the limited recruitment exercise during the 2017-2018 academic year, 19,640 were recruited, while 14,720 newly trained teachers from the colleges of education were recruited.
About 3,000 of the teachers came from private colleges of education.
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 8,872 teachers were recruited for the double-track senior high school (SHS) system, while the GES went for clearance for 1,445 non-teaching staff and recruited 14,500 teachers from the colleges of education.