The Ghana education service in a release on its social medial handles has released this year’s inter Regional and inter/intra District Transfer guidelines for its staff. The release reads as follows:
Kindly share this article with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Telegram Group For Teachers. Here is the Group: >>> NTC Licensure Exams And Teacher Discussion Forum <<
Table of Contents
GES Staff Inter Regional / Intra District Transfer Guidelines
Management brings to the attention of all staff that the commencement of this years inter Regional and inter/intra District reposting has taken effect. Changes have been made to the process of reposting this year.
Overview Of GES Teacher Transfer Process
- Staff applies for assurance at Metro/Municipal/District Education Officer
- List of qualified applicants sent to the Headquarters through the Regional Education Office for approval
- Approval sent from Headquarters to Metro/Municipal/District through the Regional Education Office
- District releases staff
- Region final releases staff
Detailed Procedures To Apply For GES Regional / Intra District Release Transfer For Teaching And Non Teaching Staff
- A teacher seeking re-posting can only be released by Region and District after the Director-General has approved the application
- No aspect of the process of the application for re-posting, issuing of assurance letters, approval of the application as well as issue of final release and posting letters require payment of any fees