The Ghana education service in a release on its social medial handles has made amendment to this year’s inter Regional and inter / intra District Transfer guidelines for its staff. The release reads as follows:
Kindly share this article with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Telegram Group For Teachers. Here is the Group: >>> NTC Licensure Exams And Teacher Discussion Forum <<
Table of Contents
GES Inter Regional Transfer Procedures
- Secure Assurance
- With your assurance letter, apply for reposting at District Education Office
- District May then issue approval for reposting as cover letter, which will be forwarded to Region for approval, then full set of documents sent to DG
- DG’s approval letter will be issued and sent to Region
- Region will them issue release
1. A teacher seeking reposting can only be released by Region and District after the Director-General has approved the application
2. No aspect of the process of the application for re-posting, issuing of release letters, approval of the application as well as issue of final release and posting letters require payment of any fees.
Detailed Procedures To Apply For GES Regional / Intra District Release Transfer For Teaching And Non Teaching Staff