The Ghana Education Service (GES) has official assured the graduates of Ghana Education Service (GES) that their postings will be released by the end of November .
- GES Recruitment: New Application Procedures
- What To Do After Receiving GES Appointment Letter – Validation Procedures
- Qualified But Unposted Teachers Are To Submit Their details Here For Posting
- Non Teaching Staff To Be Recruited Soon – GES States Categories
- GES Explains How The Recruitment Was Done
In a release dated 22 October, 2019 and signed by the head of public relations of GES, Mr.Cassandra Twum Ampofo gave the assurance with the statement:
The Ghana Education Service (GES) wishes to inform the general public, particularly trained teachers who completed Colleges of Education in 2018; have written and passed the Teacher Licensure Examination, and are completing their National Service, that the processing of their postings is underway.
Eligible candidates who duly applied online will be shortlisted and posting effected by the end of November .
We also wish to state that they will be considerations for University graduates with Basic Education and Early Childhood Certificates who have passed the Licensure Examination and completed National Service as well.
The GES reserves the right to post teachers to where their services are needed. The general public is, therefore, cautioned not to make any payments to persons wh promised to facilitate their posting process.
Here Is The Official Release