The Ghana Education Service (GES) announces Training At All Regional Capitals for the COMMON CORE PROGRAMME (CCP) . This was made known with the following statement:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Teacher Discussion Forum <<
- Details: New JHS and SHS Courses / Curricullum To Be Rolled Out Next Academic Year
- Summary Of The New Educational Reforms In Ghana
- Understanding The New GES JHS And SHS Syllabus (NaCCA Curriculum) And The Common Core Programme (CCP)
- Download GES New Curriculum (NaCCA Syllabus) All Subjects KG, Primary, JHS, SHS (B1 to B10)
- Download New GES JHS And SHS Syllabus (NaCCA Curriculum) All Subjects (B7 to B10)
GES Training At All Regional Capitals
TRAINER OF TRAINERS WORKSHOP FOR THE IMPLEMETATION OF THE COMMON CORE PROGRAMME (CCP) CURRICULUM (27TH TO 31ST DECEMBER)
The National Council for Curriculum and Assessment (NaCCA) has completed the development of the Common Core Programme (CCP) Curriculum for JHS) to SHS1 for implementation next Academic Year
In view of this, the Ghana Education Service wishes to organize a CCP Trainer of Trainers workshop as follows:
VENUE: Regional Capitals
DATE : Sunday, 27th to Thursday, 31st December
REPORTING: Participants are to report on Saturday, 26th December, by 5:00p.m.
By this letter permission is being sought for the release of NaCCA National Trainers for this all important assignment.