The GETFund Foreign Scholarship has been opened for eligible Ghanaian students pursuing Postgraduate studies at any of the public tertiary institution in USA, UK, Canada & Accross Europe.
The Ghana Education Trust Fund (GETFund) is currently accepting applications for Study Abroad scholarships for the next academic year. The effective opening date for applications is 3rd July and closing date for applications is 16th July. Link to the Official GETFund Foreign Scholarship Application Form Portal is in this article.
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Invites More Application From More Applicants Online
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’s Online Application Process
About GETFund Foreign Study Abroad Scholarship
The GETFund initiative was established by Parliament, to support the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat with extra funding to help students who receives a scholarship. GETFund also supply educational institutions with educational resources.
GETFund Foreign Scholarship Application Requirements
- An Application letter (Declaring intents, which must include their contact details)
- A Proof of Nationality (Copy of Passport / Copy National I.D Card/ Copy of Birth Certificate)
- A Copy of Admission letter to the foreign school you intend to attend.
- Fee Schedule from the school abroad.
- A Copy of 1st-degree certificate from the university you attended
- A copy of your transcript from your previous tertiary institution, which is appropriately endorsed to be a true copy.
- A Copy of National Service Certificate you were issued after completing the service.
- A copy of Curriculum Vitae.
GETFund Foreign Scholarship Application Form: How To Apply
- Applicants for the GETFund Foreign Study Abroad scholarship should ensure they meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Then visit the GETFund GETFund Foreign Scholarship Application Form: www.getfund.gov.gh
- The click on a preferred scholarship below the page to study in either USA, UK, Canada or Europe
- Then fill the online application form of your chosen foreign scholarship
- Afterwards submit the following documents Application letter (Declaring intents), Proof of Nationality, Copy of Admission letter, Fees Schedule.
- Your GETFund scholarship applications are to be submitted manually in person to the reception of any GETFund office near you.
- All correspondence will be done exclusively between the GETFund and your the scholarship applicant.
- Please be advised that scholarship applications shall be received at the GETFund reception ONLY for processing.
- Applications should be addressed as below:
P.O Box MB, 254
GETFund Foreign Study Abroad scholarship Application Letter
The Getfund Foreign Study Abroad scholarship scholarship application letter is a written essay declaring why the application should be awarded to you.
GETFund Foreign Study Abroad scholarship Application Deadline – Closing Date
The effective opening date for Getfund Foreign Study Abroad scholarship scholarship applications is 3rd July and closing date for applications is 16th July
GETFund Foreign Study Abroad scholarship list
- Selected applicants will be contacted once the application period has ended.
- More Details On Scholarship List Here