The GETFund Foreign Scholarship has been opened for eligible Ghanaian students pursuing Postgraduate studies at any of the public tertiary institution in Ghana or abroad.
The Ghana Education Trust Fund (GETFund) is currently accepting applications for Study Abroad scholarships for the current Academic year. The effective opening date for applications is 15th September and closing date for applications is 15th October. Link to the Official release is attached below this page.
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Invites More Application From More Applicants Online
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’s Online Application Process
About GETFund Foreign Study Abroad Scholarship
The GETFund initiative was established by a law of Parliament, to support the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat with extra funding to help students who receives a scholarship. GETFund also supply educational institutions with educational resources.
GETFund Foreign Scholarship Application Requirements
- Application letter (Declaring intents, which must include their contact details)
- Proof of Nationality (Copy of Passport / Copy National I.D Card/ Copy of Birth Certificate)
- Copy of Admission letter to the foreign school you intend to attend.
- Fee Schedule from the school abroad.
- Copy of 1st-degree certificate from the university you attended
- A copy of your transcript from your previous tertiary institution, which is appropriately endorsed to be a true copy.
- Copy of National Service Certificate you were issued after completing the service.
- A copy of Curriculum Vitae.
GETFund Foreign Scholarship Application Form: How To Apply
- Applicants for the GETFund Foreign Study Abroad scholarship should ensure they meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Then submit the following documents Application letter (Declaring intents), Proof of Nationality, Copy of Admission letter, Fees Schedule.
- GETFund scholarship applications are to be submitted manually in person to the reception of any GETFund office near you.
- All correspondence will be done exclusively between the GETFund and you the scholarship applicant.
- Please be advised that scholarship applications shall be received at the GETFund reception ONLY for processing.
- Applications should be addressed as below:
P.O Box MB, 254
GETFund Foreign Study Abroad scholarship Application Letter
The Getfund Foreign Study Abroad scholarship scholarship application letter is a written essay declaring why the application should be awarded to you.
For this reason , you must know how to write an essay for scholarship (Scholarship application letter). This essay should reflect the best reasons why the application should be awarded to you. It should be devoid of grammatical errors, making sure your essay is interesting and easy-to-read, and, ultimately, making a forever impression on the people reading it.
GETFund Foreign Study Abroad scholarship Application Deadline – Closing Date
The effective opening date for Getfund Foreign Study Abroad scholarship scholarship applications is Wednesday, 20th January and closing date for applications is 5:00pm Wednesday, 10th February
GETFund Foreign Study Abroad scholarship list
- Selected applicants will be contacted once the application period has ended.
- We will keep you updated when contacting of applicants commences