GETFund is accepting applications for Undergraduate Local Scholarship (Diploma, Higher National Diploma (HND), Degree Programs) for the current academic year. The GETFund Undergraduate Scholarship has been opened for eligible students pursuing undergraduate studies at any of the public tertiary institution in Ghana.
The GETFund Scholarship for Undergraduate students is therefore currently opened for applications for the Academic year. The effective opening date for applications is Monday, 24th January to Monday, 28th February.
Follow the detailed guide below to apply for the GETFund Scholarship for Undergraduate.
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Invites More Application From More Applicants Online
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’s Online Application Process
About GETFund Scholarship for Undergraduate
GETFund was established by a law of Parliament, to support the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat with extra funding to help students.
GETFund Scholarship for Undergraduate Requirements
You must upload the following documents online to be considered for the Getfund Undergraduate Scholarship:
- Upload a scanned copy of signed Application letter
- Upload a scanned copy of proof of Nationality (Copy of Passport / National I.D Card)
- Upload a scanned copy of admission letter clearly stating the program duration in it
- Upload a scanned copy of approved Fee Schedule (2022/2023 Academic Year)
- Upload a scanned copy of Secondary School Certificate results (WASSCE, CTVET, and any other certificate recognized by Ghana Tertiary Education Commission GTEC) (where applicable)
- Upload a scanned copy of previous academic term transcripts for continuing students (where applicable)
- Upload a scanned copy of of previous Undergraduate Certificate (Degree, HND, Diploma) and corresponding transcript for applicants pursuing another Undergraduate certificate (Degree, HND) (where applicable)
GETFund Scholarship for Undergraduate Application Form
How To Apply For Undergraduate GETFund Scholarship
- First visit the GETFund Scholarship for Undergraduate Application Portal to signup here : GETfund Scholarship Application Portal
- After signup login here : GETfund Scholarship Application Login
- Then enter the username and password you used to signup in order to login
- Afterwards fill the GETfund Scholarship Application Form Online
- Finally Submit your application
GETFund Undergraduate Scholarship Deadline – Closing Date
- The effective opening date for the GETFund Undergraduate Scholarship applications is Monday, 24th January and closing date for applications is 5:00pm Monday, 28th February
- GETFund Scholarship Application Form 2022/2023/2024, GETFund Scholarship Application 2022/2023/2024
- GETFund Scholarship for Undergraduate Students 2022/2023/2024, GETFund Scholarship for Undergraduate 2022/2023/2024
- GETFund Local Undergraduate Scholarship 2022/2023/2024, GETFund Local Undergraduate Scholarship 2022/2023/2024, GETFund Local Scholarship 2022/2023/2024, GETFund Local Undergraduate Scholarships 2022/2023/2024