- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Invites More Application From More Applicants Online
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’s Online Application Process
About GETFund Scholarship Application Letter
The Getfund scholarship application letter is a written essay declaring why the application should be awarded to you.
You must know how to write an essay for scholarship (Scholarship application letter). The Getfund scholarship application letter should reflect the best reasons why the application should be awarded to you. It should be devoid of grammatical errors, making sure your essay is interesting and easy-to-read.
The goal of the letter is to explain:
- Why you are a good candidate for the scholarship
- What you plan to do with the education you receive.
Overview Of Getfund scholarship application letter
- Contact Information: A scholarship application letter should include your name, street address, telephone and email (at the right side). Afterwards, the name of the organization, street address and zip code are placed on the left side when writing an application for scholarship request
- Self Introduction and a Milestone achievement:Your First impression matters a lot and should show in the first paragraph of the scholarship application letter. The first paragraph should show your zeal to have such an award. It should wet the appetite of the reader, just like an essay. Start with a significant achievement that shows how much you value the particular course of study.
- Key details of you and reason why the committee should choose you: The scholarship letter should include information about your achievements, the role models you look up to, your struggles to attain the scholarship and the victory you would achieve for getting the scholarship.
- Expression of passion and reason why you want the scholarship: In this paragraph, explain the zeal in attaining the scholarship and perhaps the sacrifices you must have made. try not to sound desperate. But express how much you want the award in a constructive manner.
- Call to action paragraph: In a letter to the scholarship committee, include a call to action paragraph. state how you want the committee to contact youThen you just have to say it. Ask for a meeting arrangement and leave an impression that you have more to discuss.
- Best Regards
General Structure of a Scholarship Application Letter
Scholarship motivation letters vary by award, but they usually consist of three elements:
- An introduction
- Three body paragraphs
- A conclusion
- Your introduction should include your name, level of education and the degree program.
- Your first body paragraph should include any work experience you have if any. This can be both paid and unpaid internships.
- Then should show the growth of your career in chronological order.
- Finally, suggest where your professional will go with continued education.
- Your second body paragraph should explain what you hope to gain from your education if you are given the scholarship. This should include which problems you aim to solve.
- Your final body paragraph should explain your plans for the future. Some ideas for inspiration:
Finally, your conclusion should re-emphasize why you are a good candidate for the scholarship.