The President Akuffo-Addo has stated that his government is looking to create 1 million more jobs under the Ghana Cares (Obaatan pa) program.
This was made known by the president statement in his speech delivered during the celebration of the Eid-ul-Adha at the National Central Mosque at Kanda, Accra.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- NABCO Trainees To Be Recruited First For The 11,840 Government Jobs
- 11,840 Government Jobs – Recruitment Into The Security & Education Sectors
- All NABCo Trainees To Be Made Permanent In The Upcoming Recruitments
- Government Finally Increases Salary By 15% For All Public Sector Workers
- Ghana Police Service Recruitment
Government Announces 1 Million Jobs In 3 years
This was made known with the following statement:
“The minister of finance will place before the parliament on Thursday 29th July to announce plans for the creation of some 1 million more jobs under Ghana Cares Obaatan Pa project over the course of the next 3 years”
According to the president, he and his government are determined to pursue the agenda of Job creation in order to give the opportunity to the youth to nurture their talents.
The government also already given financial clearance for the recruitment of 11,840 people at the Various Sectors of Government.