The Ghana Civil Service Recruitment Interview Date, Schedule, Documents Required for the recruitment interviews has been released. This comes after the Office of the Head of Civil Service (OHCS) released the results of just ended entrance examination. This is as stated on the official facebook page of the Office of the Head of Civil Service (OHCS).
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Ghana Civil Service Recruitment Detailed Application Procedure
- Ghana Civil Service Recruitment Interview Date, Schedule, Documents Required
- How To Check Ghana Civil Service Online Graduate Entrance Examination Results
- Civil Service Online Graduate Entrance Examination Shortlist Notice
- Ghana Civil Service Interview Scam Alert
- Civil Service Graduate Entrance Examination Sample Questions And Answers
Table of Contents
Ghana Civil Service Recruitment Interview Date And Schedule
- The Date of the interview will be communicated through text messages to respective candidates.
- Candidates can as well visit www.ohcs.gov.gh for the interview schedule
- All unsuccessful candidates who still seek an opportunity to join the Service are required to re-apply via https://www.ohcsonline.com/register from November onwards.
Ghana Civil Service Interview Documents
- All Passed candidates are to bring along original copies of their Academic Certificates, National Service Certificate, Birth Certificate, Valid Photo National ID Card, Affidavit (if you have had a change of Name)