Here is the Ghana Civil Service Recruitment and how to apply. The Ghana Civil Service recruitment portal has been reopened for new applications. The Civil Service recruitment process requires applicants apply online after which there will be an Entrance Examination and subsequent interview for final selection.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Civil Service Online Graduate Entrance Examination Registration Procedures And Schedule
- How To Check Ghana Civil Service Online Graduate Entrance Examination Results
- Civil Service Online Interviews
- Ghana Civil Service Recruitment Detailed Application Procedure
About The Ghana Civil Service
The Ghana civil service assists the Government of Ghana in the formulation and implementation of government policies for the development of the country. The OHCS
The Civil Service performs the following functions as mandated by the PNDC Law 32;
- The OHCS Initiates and formulates policies for consideration by the government and advises on government plans;
- The OHCS Undertakes such research to aide the effective implementation of government policies
- The OHCS Implements, Reviews, Monitor, co-ordinate and evaluates government policies
- The OHCS Performs other functions as directed by the Executive branch of government.
- The OHCS is In charge over all Civil Servants and Ensures efficiency of the service
- The OHCS Determines and advises on manpower limits for the Service.
Civil Service Online Graduate Recruitment Application Procedures
All candidates who still seek an opportunity to join the Service are required to re-apply through the application process stated below